• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

THE NEVER ENDING STORY

T

terri

Hello All

I'm starting this thread because I do know my post/s will be rather long, so if you have time to read, please do so, but if not, no matter. I just want to update on what has been happening here since last night and want to get it all down on 'paper' so to speak so there is some sort of record for me to go back to or even to help anyone else who may just be able to connect, and leave behind their fear of voices.

Here goes:

Last night when I went to bed I took with me my computer and read in full the book from one of the links from Cal. I was burning the midnight oil until one o'clock in the morning. All the voices were quiet: I expect there were one or two watching over my shoulder, but all was silent, as I was engrossed in the life story of this particular person, and how he had tied it together with the bible. I couldn't put it down. I had sped read it before, a couple of times, but after I wondered whether there was a follow up from 1995. If so, i would dearly love to read it.

Anyhow, I switched off my computer, turned off the light, closed my eyes and there in my vision were lots of those (what shall I call them) black sulphur men. They began to have homosexual sexual intercourse, and I have to say, I thought to myself, what the flipping ada is going on now, and as I thought those words, it became obvious to me that these black sulphur men were hearing my very thoughts because one of them appeared with a long pole and started to hammer me in my chest. At this point, my voices, and I do not mean those black sulphur men, said to me, there are ten of them, and we are all keeping off to one side and are seeing what is happening. I felt no pain at this point from the long pole, but I became very breathless and I placed my hand upon my heart and I could not feel it beating. Now this has happened to me before, and actually frightened the life out of me because I wondered how I could still be alive without a heartbeat? That was always one of my greatest fears? And didn't those sulphur men know that? You bet. Anyway, I guess it had just stopped beating for no more than a few moments or so, not even time to send me into a panic which had happened before not too many years ago. Just to add here, that at that time, some years ago, during my 'shall we say "dreams"' I was placed in a cave, could not breath and was counting over and over again outloud, to get my heart beating and to get the breath back into my body. Well, how it all has started to make perfect sense.

I digressed there I know, but back to what happened in bed last night. There next appeared a horse, a black horse, with one of the sulphur men riding it. I was starting to become quite concerned for the black horse who was obviously from spirit. The black horse, reared its hindlegs and threw off the black sulphur man and kicked out behind him. The black sulphur man started to run backwards. There then appeared a black unicorn, he was a stallion, with the horn of the unicorn on his forehead. Next there appeared a great tunnel of light and at the end of the tunnel of light, there was a dark circle and through that circle came a not black sulphur man, but a man who was grey and white, and it was obvious he was not one of ours. He came through the tunnel of light on a great flood/gush of water. My next vision was of him in a canoe, and he was paddling backwards for dear life. He was then taken over by those black sulphur men who were trying to get into his canoe, which tipped, and they all rather started to head in my direction towards my body and at this point, a very dear friend called sir m astralled upon my body, which stopped the black sulphur men taking possession of me. They literally ran to the right and left of me leaving my head and body alone. What protection, hey.

Shortly after this, out of the tunnel came a feotus. It came through so fast through the power of the wind from our of that blackness at the end of the tunnel of light and then there followed, and at this I almost cried with happiness, arrived a dolphin. The dolphin which is almost extinct and lives in the Yangse river in China. He has a very long 'beak/nose' and was trying to grasp the feotus in his mouth, not to harm, but to aid this child on it's way into neaven. And then from out of the tunnel of light appeared dolphins, the kind you see in the seas.

There was then the most almighty violent squealing sound outside my house. I thought to myself, 'what the hell is that'. It sounded like it was coming from a woman, almost like a raging banshee. I could not be sure whether it was 'voice' or whether there was someone outside my house in great distress or being attacked so I got out of bed to look. There was absolutely no one there and all was quiet after that, for a while that is.

I curled up, shut my eyes and was about to go to sleep, when my voices began speaking to me and were saying 'now, I am not to worry' and at that I heard my sister's voice, my sister who passed away last Christmas, and I said 'Is that you siouxie' and she said yes, I can't stop long. Then I saw in my vision, my dead sister and my two other sisters on either side of her. At this, she disappeared out of my vision and was resplaced by a picture of her taken when she was wearing an old fashioned costume, and I said 'where are you siouxie' and my body was filled with a great light, the holy spirit, and she came through and her spirit was upon my body and she said 'I have never left you but I can't get down that often and there is no misfortune'.

Now my hand has been taken off the keyboard by my guide and I am told I must post........

T

terri

My tears have ceased and now back to what was happening last night. After our Pontiff appeared last night, I fell into a dreamless sleep, and when I woke this morning, my eyes, still closed, I saw a computer screen and there were words typed from a dear friend which said Terri 'are you lucky' and I said, 'I am' and then he signed himself off. Then there was my email address and there was a womans name and her initials were S and my voices asked me if I knew her to which I replied 'yes'. And then a child's voice said, 'I am safe with you Our Mother and I was not before in fact I was very frightened'. So I said, yes, and I was as well, but there is no need for fear for any of us any longer. And at this point, I saw a blank screen, and my guardian voices were saying 'we have this form of communication entirely for ourselves and no one else will ever find out how to use it'. At this point I was surrounded by a holy light and through my vision came a huge shell, not unlike that of an Oyster and following the oyster came Obama (and I do not mean the man who incites murder and hatred) and now here at this moment is .......my hand has been taken off the computer for a few moments and my guardian is saying Mauwee, do not go back, and here you are, a spirit has just dropped by, and I have not seen him for a very long time, and right here with me now is my Mohican who was with me a long long time ago and now here you are sir m and here is one of your boys and you have carried him off well. And now there are no nusbands not any longer. I digressed there, I am sure you realised.

Terri xx

T

terri

I would just like to add here that yesterday afternoon while in the jacuzzi, i closed my eyes, and I rather think I had been followed by those 'insane black sulphur men' There appeared in my vision a right angled triangle, then a rather long square tunnel, not unlike a box which was several feet in length, and at the end of the tunnel (I've just looked out of the window, sorry, I am digressing, and there going up the steet I have looked away, looked back, and it is not her, and how she has appeared in my room and her face is surrounded by black and her eyes are open and I can here her voices and what she is saying is 'we are no longer friends forever' and a male voice has got through and he is saying 'it was not me who caused the breakdown of the friendship but that she does not want to be reminded of the times when she spent all of the summer in the mental hospital'. Now there is a reassuring feeling upon the muscles in my legs, my face has changed to a male who i do not know, and now here she is, my friend who is back here and my face has changed to hers. And now I am no longer sad about missing my friend because she is here with me now, and her voice is saying 'I do not go off and I do not dictate not to no one' and I do not think about this anylonger.

my hands were lifted off the computer then not only for her protection but for mine as well because sometimes they pop in, not all the while, not these days.....

Now a certain person has returned home from work and he is, and I can't help but laugh, singing in Japanese ...... honestly, it's completely true.

Lots of love

Terri xxxx

T

terri

Phew, there's a very strong man smell around here, but there is no male present. It smells strongly of tetestorone.

I awoke to the pitter patter of rain drops on my window this morning and I thought it's a snuggle up day, so I pulled the duvet more tightly around me. Eyes closed, brilliant light around me, and I am off. I am over in New York, I am in a shop facing a window and I can see out into the street, there are two women in the shop, aa black woman and a white woman. They both see me and the black woman puts her hand over her mouth in shock, and as quick as a flash, there is a perspex door which you cannot see through sliding back, I am behind it, and then I am back in my bed. I hope i did not give those ladies too much of a fright.

The next thing I know, here they come, those black sulphur men, and they are huge, and there is one and he has a paper bag over his head and he has the yes cut out, so I suppose I am led to believe he has a face behind this 'mask', who knows, who cares, it could have been a 'con'. So his face is straight in my face with this paper bag. Suddenly I am in my kitchen and I have blue bucket. The bucket is in the sink and it is full of dirty water, and there is the lid from my recently purchased blender and there is a hand and he is scooping the water out of the bucket, and then I was back in my bed. The next thing I know, I am seeing Adelaide and there are lots of water towers and then I find myself back in my bed, and a great voice is telling me now to tell you all 'there really was no wisdom and to tell Carl that window was for nou and to no wurri not no longer' and back to my story.... there was something extraordinary which happened then, there appeared a white horse and there was a black sulphur man behind him and he was a quite small one, and then the neavens sort of opened and the horse which was an arabian stallion reared up his legs and at that moment I saw that he was our Pegasus and he had grown rather small wings and he was climbing into our neavens and then there appeared a great black nole which was full of stars and in the stars I saw a face and it was in profile and int it rather obvious, they don't want you to go back there and doubt no more, and the face was of a man who was from spirit and it is was the face of an great indian chief and you do not need detail, and the vision was extraordinary and filled me with great joy (and now I know there is something extremely spooky going on here, I can feel it around my aura so I will not go on for a while).........

to continue, when the vision ended there appeared a zulu warrior complete with his attire and he was very handsome and strong and he was followed by a huge vision of the stgrong arm of a man and behind him was one of those black sulphur men, and the vision of the strong arm of the man continued and then I saw him and at this point one of my guards said 'I am back I have just come from New York' and at this point I got out of bed and strolled over to the window to take a look at the day, and my guardian who had just returned gave me a very gentle push and said 'why do you not go back to bed', so I did, climbed in and snuggled down. My eyes closed, I am over in not Amsterdam but a part of Holland and there is the photograph of me which was taken when I was a young woman and my thoughts strayed and I thought to myself 'where on earth was that photograph taken in Holland I can't quite remember, and in a heartbeat I was back there, at the precise moment when the photograph was taken in exactly the right spot and I could feel how I felt on the day the photograph was taken and I had been taken back in time and at that precise moment (cat's crying must nip and put him out, he sounds frightened).... a window opened (not physical of course) and through it came one of those black sulphur men so he had been waiting for his opportunity to come through in any way he could, and I thought this is not ridiculous, and i recalled the time when I could not even think without it having some sort of chain reaction; however, that sort of thing does not bother me any more, so here he is this black sulphur man, and I thought, this just confirms that we are fighting war on earth, and at this point the black sulphur man does not disappear but merely walks away and turns around and says, I will be back later. Yes, I heard those words. Then I had this huge realisation moment, they are just like men with all their foibles, faults, some are incredibly evil and the of course, right to the other end of the scale, some are incredibly kind, extraordinarily brave, and all are from fallen planes. None were free without people being able to understand that they themselves, those recreated without wings, are superceded without us living breathing human beings. I do somehow think Cal will argue that point. We are all in it together.

Must post before I run out of letters......

T

terri

and without those from the not too distant past who have passed over into the spirit world, who had an understanding of how far down we were in evil have been there not every step of the way to help those created through the power of our number thirteen and the blue moon, and those who were created had nothing.

Yet they were not extinct, all rather jumbled up together through not a lot of spirits.

Anyway, back to what happened next while I was lying in bed. I saw in my vision a pig in spirit, followed by not the duck billed platypus not for nothing (and now as I am here sitting remembering my visions, there is my friend not mick - el and he has come to join me, and I say, here thank you very much my true friend, oh yes, I've remembered, there then appeared a dolphin with his smiling face and he was during cartwheels all around my vision and at this point I took off and I was in Wales and there before me on the ground, and it was not snow there not this time, and the sheep have floppy ears not unlike a floppy eared rabbit and I wanted to reach down and stroke it but held back and my guardian guided my arm down and I could actually feel the wool of this sheep and how sensuous you were just then when you came through my dear friend, whoops, I digressed, and the guardian who had been to New york was still with me, and off we went back to my bed and at this point I saw a dog, our dog which could speak in arabic when she was alive, and she is wagging her tail like mad and I thought my dad is going to be so happy when he meets up with his Roxy again one day not too far in the future, and I am smiling now and then what happened. I can't quite think at the moment..... oh yes, now I've got it, remembered (how wonderful it is , I must just say this, to once more be able to use my memories without having my thoughts numbed and my memories used by those truly evil ones) it was the blue bucket of water, and the evil black sulphur man who had come back through the Hague window threw the water from the bucket at me and I know now this does not sound nidiculous and I am feeling rather cross because the thought struck my mind that if it was boiling water then I could have been scaled, then common sense took over and I thought, well I am not wet, and I did not feel the temperature of that water, so that could not happen, and I was not even drenched, so what happened then, I don't know though I rather feel that that strong arm, yes that was it, he was there and he had been sitting like the thinker and he took charge and took away that black sulphur man and then another black sulphur man came through and he took his hat off and put it on a stick as though he was in surrender and then I saw a Hamish and now I am being told there is nothing to tink about so must go post....

T

terri

I've just remembered and I wanted to add, that also when I was grounded here on earth's plane on my bed, that I saw in my visions a woman, not nice so if you don't want to read, skip this bit, with her legs spread open and that woman was me and those awful sulphur men, well one of them anyway, inserted his finger into the virgina of my body double and then he took it out and put the finger into his mouth and sucked it. Yuk. The freakin' freak. And then he turned and looked at me to see what my reaction was. I could have gone half spare. Can't help but wonder how many folk commit suicide after that stuff. Anyway, please do not go there, they are just rotten perves.

After that I went off flying again and I found myself in that rather beautiful cottage in europe which i do not own but rented once and stood there looking out of the window and now an angel a female one said to me just then they do not details so i guess I will give you some details, and at the back of my i had my guardian angel while I was in that hell house in slovenia where I had been at the time of all that chaos, and just to digress, I have just been told off by hwsnbo about being here typing well lets face it, theres f all on the flaming telly apart from obama at DDay with Gordon andCharles and I must digress again and tell you that I am rather appalled at that frigging cabinet who have ditched our lovely scottish gordon and those women who look like tarts and think they own the flaming world, and the flipping bloke who lives just up the road from us who has ditched our Gordon and was as bent as a two bob note just like the rest of them claiming all their expenses and tax payers money, just so they can jump on the band waggon at the time of the election when they become shadows well i tell you this, i aint half cross. poor old Gordon, how could they do that to a smashing chap like that.

Where was i, oh yes, I've just popped the three of them into my cottage in europe and that's because I like them and they are having a bbq together and mr obama is serving up burgers and there is some hickory sauce and flaming hell fire I can actually now taste hickory, i think i will change the subject.

Anyhow, back to last night, there I was back from the hell house with my guardian who sings rather wonderful songs to me and you would never guess what happened next, they had chosen a rather beautiful dress for me, my guardians, and it was a sundress which was strapless and it was green and blue and I could not help but think our siouxie would never have worn this because she always said blue and green should never be seen, and I rose up out of the bed and actually looked down at myself and of course then it was not there and then i remembered about the time I went to Holland and I was in the museum and I was looking at the Rambrant and it was the Night Watch and that was the time I fell in love with art and I felt myself become rather sure that I could paint that, ha ha, delusions of ridiculousness, I think.

Off i go to make tea.

Tomorrow roast beef on the bone from my dad's butchers, lots of fresh veggie, apricot pie for pudding, icecream or custard, who knows??? All invited.....

see you at my oval table

love terri x

Oh just to add I've seen a rather wonderful irish lady sitting in my lounge with a little doggy, not saying what kind, but it was not our arabian speaking one.... lol

T

terri

I must not continue, but must go back to bed, but before I do, just to say I remembered something I had forgotten yesterday and it was that when i was observing what was happening outside my house even though I was in my bed with my eyes closed, and I saw the spirit of my pussy cat appear out of no where and he was not flesh and bone though he had rather a lot of fur and now you must not tell Jenny this though not for long cos she will have a blue dickey fit, our cat's no natural not for nothing and he does go no tablets and he is foreveer squaking his head off and Ive told him hwsnbo that I am not taking him near those vets because it is too upsetting for us, and he's got to do it next time and it's always next year around here and I am seeing a rainbow on my wonderful picture frame, and just to say I have printed off a rather beautiful rose with wonderful dew drops and it has just come out of bud and my maji painting and if thats not oils i will eat my spume....

terri

must come back later xxx

T

terri

For goodness sake Terri, don't you go on.

Terri

and at the risk of repeating myself, don't you go on and as it says below

T

terri

For goodness sake Terri, don't you go on.

Terri

and at the risk of repeating myself, don't you go on and as it says below
You boring .......... ha ha, forever going round in circles, lol

C

calfellows

Hi Terri,

That meal you are cooking will certainly cool the temperament in that house. Sounds like your instinct is kicking in.

The server may limit daily posts, spam guard or something.

Wishing you the best,
Cal

T

terri

Cal

Meal delicious and yes my instincts are kicking in, it is called self preservation.

Thanks for the information regarding the system, not too much wild imagination then, roll eyes.

Terri x

parker

parker

You boring .......... ha ha, forever going round in circles, lol
Hi Terri

I've seen you mention circles before, is this coming from the voices?
Or more you?

When my voices were putting me through some endless torment it seemed to loop so i asked the voice what the heck is this. They called it circles:confused:

P.S hope you don't mind me interupting!