• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

The mind.

Abarth500

Abarth500

ASD diagnosed, so please excuse in advanced.

Recurring thoughts.. are these ASD related or something else..

Ok so I tell my self a lot “I hate my life” I say it in different tones happy, foul mood. Either way I’m saying it daily and I can see there is no need for me to say it when something good/mutual has happened.

I’m changed song lyrics to hate..

In my head the idea of it is funny, but it’s actually not.. I went to far the other night, and the fact I gave up and relaxed help me escape what was going on.

Everything revolves around this. I’ve turned so many things into negative song/rhyme/quotes the world has expanded the triggers.

Worst part is I have kids, social worker and I reach out and get made to feel worthless or make my partner furious. Who I’m petrified of in that mood.

O

Orangeade

ASD diagnosed, so please excuse in advanced.

Recurring thoughts.. are these ASD related or something else..

Ok so I tell my self a lot “I hate my life” I say it in different tones happy, foul mood. Either way I’m saying it daily and I can see there is no need for me to say it when something good/mutual has happened.

I’m changed song lyrics to hate..

In my head the idea of it is funny, but it’s actually not.. I went to far the other night, and the fact I gave up and relaxed help me escape what was going on.

Everything revolves around this. I’ve turned so many things into negative song/rhyme/quotes the world has expanded the triggers.

Worst part is I have kids, social worker and I reach out and get made to feel worthless or make my partner furious. Who I’m petrified of in that mood.
Thank you for sharing! Im not experienced with ASD or actually know what that is. But im hoping someone here can you offer some advice x sending you love x