The Male God is an Abomination

S

sallimae76

He needs to be damned and dismantled, as if he never existed. The real girls need to rise up and become gods.

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

I'm pretty sure a female God would be just as much of an abomination.

S

sallimae76

I'm pretty sure you're wrong. The real girls were born better. The universe needs to recycle this piece of shit out of existence.

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

Okay whateva you say sisda. Good night.

B

BrianHorlicks

How would a spiritual entity have a physical form?
Why is God a sky diety,
When we are all God?
God isn't separate.
Only through false and misleading education.

S

sallimae76

How would a spiritual entity have a physical form?
Why is God a sky diety,
When we are all God?
God isn't separate.
Only through false and misleading education.
If we were all god, I had no say in the male voices that harass me daily saying "we're apes" telling me to "burn", calling me a "whore" when I am a virgin and saying "we're mad". I had no say in it. Just an average girl with dreams to live a better life than her parents. That's it, no hidden motive. Sexually experimenting on me since age 3. No, I did not sanction this. I am a fucking toy, and the creators of this world are fucked up. I am not god, but my conscious is sure better.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

BrianHorlicks

A demon is a supernatural and often malevolent being prevalent historically in religion, occultism, literature, fiction, mythology, and folklore; as well as in media such as comics, videogames, movies and television series.

The original Greek word daimon does not carry negative connotations.[1] The Ancient Greek word δαίμων daimōn denotes a spirit or divine power, much like the Latin genius or numen.[2] The Greek conception of a daimōn notably appears in the works of Plato, where it describes the divine inspiration of Socrates.

In Ancient Near Eastern religions and in the Abrahamic traditions, including ancient and medieval Christian demonology, a demon is considered a harmful spiritual entity which may cause demonic possession, calling for an exorcism. In Western occultism and Renaissance magic, which grew out of an amalgamation of Greco-Roman magic, Jewish Aggadah and Christian demonology,[3] a demon is believed to be a spiritual entity that may be conjured and controlled.

From wikipedia;
The word DEMON doesn't mean evil deity,
Yet again something thats been twisted round for the purpose to cause fear and control.

N

nohope4u

Come on Salima it might be a great chance for you to listen to God and you might with just a be of faith found your delusion just improved and game-changing! I too were abused before listening to God <3

S

sallimae76

No. It just doesn't work in my mind. I can't reconcile this. I hope there is no life after this one, but if there is, we single girls really need a place of our own.

S

sallimae76

No. It just doesn't work in my mind. I can't reconcile this. I hope there is no life after this one, but if there is, we single girls really need a place of our own. He has so many sex and sexuality problems, acts them out on us, and pretends he is testing us. Keeps repeating "I'm mad" and "I'm an ape" and "I can't believe it" and "burn". My early years were so heartbreaking with sex abuse and racism and classism and neglect. I knew he would not allow such a drastic change. He has a stratification/totem pole mind. I am going to end up spending my life in a home for the mentally ill. He wants most of all lesbianism from me, not heterosexuality. Has been having little girls and adult women touch me since age 3. My 4 year old niece tried to perform oral sex on me. That is so fucking demented! I believe he lives among us in human form, and dresses up as men and women and children. I just want this life to go by quickly. Don't want to know him. Did not ask to be born. I want to get cancer. I want this life to end.

S

sallimae76

I've given sooo many "good guys" chances. One guy I had a crush on told me I needed to by a dildo, and take my own virginity. He likes sexual humiliation.

S

sallimae76

When I was in high school, the invisible man called me up pretending to conduct a survey. He said he knew my sisters and mentioned them by name. He offered to give me $50 if I answered his questions. He proceeded to ask me about all sort of sex acts, if they would make me "hot" or "wet" and if I wanted a male or female to do it to me, or if it didn't matter. When I said a man, he just kept asking until I said "I guess it would feel the same".

I just wonder why he even cares about my opinion. I really don't care how he designs the world, and I am just counting the days till death. Why can't he just leave me in peace?

He has a slave master mind. Otherwise, he wouldn't care about one virgin girl, who keeps to herself. Why is he so pre-occupied with my sex and sexuality? What is his stake in it?

Someoldguy

Someoldguy

Why didn't you just terminate the call? By answering questions you gave him what he wanted.

S

sallimae76

You are so right! I was so naive back then. I stayed on the phone with him for a long time. He called a second time and I told him that I didn't want to do the survey anymore.

It takes me time to catch up, to think about what I should say or do.

Thankfully now, I am in a no tolerance situation. I demand respect or nothing.

D

Darkveldt

He needs to be damned and dismantled, as if he never existed. The real girls need to rise up and become gods.
Why are you saying things like this.Are you feeling well mentally?

N

nohope4u

What do you mean by women girl touching you since age 3 ? Who did THIS to you ? You'r not guilty and you should feel understand those women endorse their duty and responsabiliie and YOU got FREE, you need recovery including understanding your integrity, private space, sexual orientation and acknoledgement of your own desire with acceptance of yourself.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Hearing Voices Forum 19
LORD BURT Hearing Voices Forum 20
R Hearing Voices Forum 2