The long wait for receiving back my driving license

F

Funnyday

are you going on a road trip when you get it?
I have plans to go to the Grove cafe in Reading for a jumbo breakfast. They're delicious. I know that its not much of a plan. lol. I'm going to drive over to see my brother as well.

burt tomato

burt tomato

I have plans to go to the Grove cafe in Reading for a jumbo breakfast. They're delicious. I know that its not much of a plan. lol. I'm going to drive over to see my brother as well.
I want a Porsche Cayman, but will wait until that day comes. A Beemer looks cool as well. I once had a Beemer courtsey car and it was pretty cool.

F

Funnyday

I want a Porsche Cayman, but will wait until that day comes. A Beemer looks cool as well. I once had a Beemer courtsey car and it was pretty cool.
I saw on autotrader a Porsche Cayman for £6,000 a few months back. I was tempted but the maintenace is expensive on a Porsche.

burt tomato

burt tomato

I saw on autotrader a Porsche Cayman for £6,000 a few months back. I was tempted but the maintenace is expensive on a Porsche.
yes it gets all so expensive with sporty cars. I had a Porsche 944 S2 over 15 years ago, and it was great fun.
I spun out and crashed it though.