The loneliness

E

Emsibubbles

My husband has Clinical Depression he is getting help which is good 3 different meds and CBT. His psychiatrist has said he’s still not responding. He is either silent as he has no thoughts or feelings or grumpy and irritable no in between. He’s constantly upsetting the kids and we are all walking on egg shells. I can’t leave them with him and work full time he’s been off for 3 months now.

I know in time we will get there. People don’t understand the feeling of total loneliness. It’s like someone has left a stranger in the house that looks like him but he has gone and I really really miss him. Am I alone does anyone have any advise or coping strategies? I don’t sleep much and am worried the effect it will have on the children.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

oh ,what a wonderful person and wife you are
your husband is very lucky to have you
please use the forum for support ,you will get to know people on here and hopefully feel less
lonely
love from fairy lu xxxx

B

bunrab

A belated reply: I would advise you to take medication to get to sleep if you are still having trouble; it is better to be well rested, particularly if you are in a hard situation with others depending on you. Don't get worn out!