• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

The little is strong tonight.

Mister.B

Mister.B

I am on the verge of tears.
I know that if I cry though, it will make me transition into my little.
I can hear he is upset. :(

I am trying my hardest to stay strong and not transition.
Even typing this thread is tough. His thoughts are mixing with mine and I have to think about what to type.
Trying to distract with music but it's not working.

What do I do?

T

Taffy

Hello lovely Mr. B.

I think the little one might need a bit of love so I think little B needs big B. to sit with him for a little while and do something to make little B smile like watch the muppets on you tube.

So try to stay as you are and talk to little B as big B. but make him feel safe and loved and play. Keep it as a bit of fun you will both like. Is that possible? xx
In the meantime I will knit you some shreddies as I haven't done that in a while :hug1:

You will both like it and both of you will feel better.
hugs to you and lots of love:hug1:
xxxxxx
Taffy xxxxxx

Mister.B

Mister.B

I think the little one might need a bit of love so I think little B needs big B. to sit with him for a little while and do something to make little B smile like watch the muppets on you tube.
I found a forum online that has a sub-section for littles to post in, but little B doesn't want to post there 'cos he's too shy.

I will take your advice.
That could work. :)

Mister.B

Mister.B

Just checking in to say it worked.
I think he is asleep. I don't hear him anymore.

We watched some Miss Booksy videos.
I'll share one 'cos I think they're super neat, 'cos they aren't too childish, so if you're co-conscious with a little you won't be bored.

T

Taffy

Good it helped, I learned it from a friend who has a little one and he does days out with him too, a
like feeding the ducks. I know that things are more than that with yourself though and its not as simple as just watching you tube. but so happy it has been a help.

I like this clip thanks, will show it to a little one when she comes back.
lots of love, you know where I am if you need to shout up, my health is a lot better now.
love
Taffy xxxxx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Dissociation, Depersonalisation and Derealisation 7