• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

The Life and Propagation of The Voices --

W

wellness

Hi All,
I have got the Voices to be somewhat Cooperative with me and they have revealed the Following about themselves --

1. There is a Dominant Control Centre of 5 Main Bad Voices that control the whole show.

2. The Bad Voices are part of the Infection and the Good Voices are those ones that are generated by the Brain to counter the plots of these Bad Voices.

3. One of the Dominant Control Centre Voices the most important of them all is a "Carrier and Spawner Voice" that is the key to the episodes recurring ... It is this Carrier Voice that consumes all the other Voices, and remains in many people as One Dominant Voice that then spawns them off after a period of gestation into another episode... It looks like the Anti-Psychotics have little or no effect on the Voices, only Sedates them. It is either they fight and kill each other the Good vs. the Bad or are consumed by the Carrier and Spawner Voice... this Spawner swallows Whole those Voices that he wants to protect.

4. The Goals and objectives of these Bad Voices trying to achieve are two -- Make me Gay and then do a Bourne Identity on me and dump me off... like the Jason Bourne Robert Ludlum Character, who was erased and dumped off.

After much analysis and confrontation with the Voices … with the assistance of the Good Voices, I have come to further Identify in addition to the Dominant Domino who in my case is the King who places orders, and has this habit of getting things done by “Ordering” the other Voices and deludes that he can also get things done in the real world by simply in a similar manner ordering people around. Another major component of the Dominant Control Centre is this one Carrier and Spawner Voice. This is the Bad Killer Voice that kills all the Voices by Consuming them in different forms, chewing, chomping and swallowing whole. This Voice has been prevailing through each past episode of mine, he then lays dormant at the end of the episode, and at the start of the new episode gives birth or spawns the new batch of Voices for that episode. All the bad voices that are generated are spawned off from this Carrier and Spawner Voice in each episode. So to crack the mystery on how Voices are induced or caused in people we have to analyse through this one particular Voice and find out how he was first generated or created. Some people have only One dominant Voice remaining through and it is this Carrier and Spawner Voice.

These Good Voices are generated by the Immune System to counter all the rest of the Voices that “Infect” us. To counter the Carrier and Spawner Voice is a Good Killer Voice. The only Voices that know how to kill and can kill are these TWO. So ultimately getting rid of the Voices is a battle between the Good Killer Voice and the Carrier and Spawner Voice... on who prevails results in the outcome of the Voices Symptom terminating or prolonging. This is something it looks like that the Malicious Voices figure out and work their way off killing off the Good Voices. So from my previous Voices I have a really pernicious “Carrier and Spawner Voice” that has been selecting one last mate, and the two get together and prevail over the Good Killer Voice. The Carrier and Spawner Voice then simply swallows the mate whole and goes off into a deep slumber, to be woken up again the germination of the Next episode, and spawns off the whole commune that seem to hatch and gestate in him/her. As the Carrier and Spawner Voice kills by eating and chomping off the good Voices, the battle at the end is prevailed by the Voice infections as the Mate grabs a hold of the Good Killer Voice, which them chomped off by the Spawner Voice.

The Dominant Control Center

Well why is the behaviour of the “Auditory Hallucinators” as their entire Eco-system as such in which the “Bad” prevails over the “Good” when such never ever happens in the real world !! … the prime cause of this is the very existence of the “Dominant Voice” … You might wonder with all of this characterisation of the “Voices” that haunt me … are there none “Good” at all ?… Well there are indeed … but the “Bad” are just so insane and bad they just simply overwhelm the Good !! … to make a case in point … the very core of the “Dominant Voice” that infects me is “BAD” so how will the “Good” ever be able to prevail ? This I have been able to prove … as I was at a Barclay's Premier League Football Match none other than involving Liverpool ...so what does this “Dominant Voice” does and prove to me:

It can control all and any of the rest of “The Voices”.

It claimed to be able to control the other Voices at such a fine granularity as switching each of them off from seeing !!

Actually “Switched OFF and Jammed” all of the “Good Voices” and kept all of the “Bad Voices” active to play around … does not even know to distinguish “Good” from “Bad” and simply gravitated to its natural calling which is “Bad”.

Has such distinct Personality traits as “Perverse” as being tickled with “Oral Sex”.

Has such a Goal achievement strategy that it can just walk in the Liverpool match just before the final whistle blows when Liverpool may be leading 100-1 and score 101 goals with just one shot !!

Has such a Pleasure seeking Psychology that when even a Crow shits somewhere at the London Paddington station This Dominant Voice will seek “Pleasure” in the “Crow-shitting event” whilst being physically located in Cardiff, Wales.

Lurks around by cleverly avoiding being detected !

Is like a “Mad Dictator” Power crazy – but eventually did manage to locate this “Saddam Hussein – Who despite being in existence for so long and nothing ever working with Me … still keeps on Hammering away !!”

The Power Craze of this Domino just does not limit over its Domain “The Virtual World of The Voices” … but tries to extend far and beyond !!

True Identity of the “Auditory Hallucinators” – remains a mystery … From all of the analysis that I have provided I would ask you to examine it and wonder if such coherent strategies of “Malice” are the work of “Auditory Hallucinators”. I have been asked this question, on the Mental Health Forum, if all these acts of Malice are indeed a work of the Voices. Besides the Main Dominant King, in this case is The Compulsive Orderer, the actual domination is carried out by the Dominant Control Centre of in this case Five Voices, Three King-Kong Voices, two others in addition to this Order the Central Dominant, are the Princes... Tebaju and Mad Joker, the Bad Voice Gestator called “Still-Do” and the pernicious of 'em all is their Intelligence Chieftain, who plots all the terror strategies called “Piped-Out Joker” … So this is the Dominant Control Centre of these main Bad Five Voices.

Cheerio !!

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

It all sounds very complex but I'm glad you found the voices cooperative.

I just wondered about number four. Why do the voices want to make you gay and then do a Jason Bourne on you? I know that seems like an odd question to pick out of your thread but it piqued my curiosity.

I hope you are okay.

W

wellness

I am quite okay thanks .... This analysis migth seem a bit complex .... but it will serve you well in getting good "Insight" if you try and spend some time to read through ....

AS for these Mission Impossible Transformations .... these might either be some playful fancies of the Voices got from some of the novels that they have access to ... some way ... OR they are simply reflecting Some Malicious Shit of this World wann do such a thing out of perhaps deep psychological and real un classified Mental Illness of their own !!!
Such I would say are the REAL Mentally Ill .... while I would classify the Voice infected to be just "Infected" with some form of a Mental disease .... that is all !!!

Cheerio !!