The joys of being superior and on top of the world

embleton

embleton

It's clear to me that I'm one of those individuals that is beyond intellegence! Today has been one that has been beyond entraonderary. The council in my area cannot work out holiday pay for my personal assistent and give an example of how they work out their forumla for their clients! I can it's easy and I'm sure the same is with everyone who is on top of the world with the brain firing array sweeping away with lines through my head to give me examples! :cool:

embleton

embleton

I'm not pleased that I posted this on the forum whilst ill. Clearly, this forum is only for those that are depressed or suicidal! :-(

J

Jonny3

I'm new but i feel it's good to see.
I understand it can feel almost too good to feel that way, and you want to tell everyone. I personally always feel happier seeing people happy, and seeing them enjoying their exceptional minds and the beauty of intelligent thoughts. I don't know your case, but I'm manic depressive and it can definitely feel like such a gift sometimes.
Hope you have a great day!

embleton

embleton

I'm schizoaffective with the bipolar elements, so it does feel that way. It is annoying when you need to apologise to everyone around when the highs enter one's life.

calypso

calypso

Admin
You don't have to apologise for anything embleton, you are entitled to express your state of mind any time you like.