• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

The helicopter story

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

One rabbit hole visit I had recently sort of went like this. The ghosts were battling in a war. The one army was found to be fraurdulent and a string of guys walking around behind a computer. They were shron le meinoccapooi. vs a schizophrenic plan based on this idea that a computer can read emotion through a fans power outlet. They designed these helicopters that were capable of making readings on who a person was through the emotion used in the power outlet measurements and determinations of honesty. They could then in this same gravity field make determinations by the helicopter being a gyroscope and usin hallucinations of fake hands to use a second idea called opinion circuitry to release pain One army had been illegally storing proficiently for a long time. But i imagine everyone could have their own government chopper in defense.fan and powersorce.jpg

T

TyFence

Incredibly creative but how were your sensory perceptions. Or touching hallucinations.

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

Incredibly creative but how were your sensory perceptions. Or touching hallucinations.
I was trying to apply voluntary hallucinations to the drone chopper for it to play out the gyroscope. Like a camera lens for an eye and a microphone for an ear drum, so too do you need a gyroscope too act as a balance system to get the full human experience. The balance system is the center of the subconscious, When your awake and moving around doing things you are conscious, but when you lay or sit still you begin to use the subconscious. I also suppose the gate of a computer is sort of like its tail since its where it allows things in that effect its other systems.

T

TyFence

I don’t know how we balance in the inner ear but that system is different from social, and spiritual and mental balance and poise. Not the same gyroscope. It is learned by training and trial and error but no less a balance. Sometimes it( poise) leads up a flag pole and is very precarious in our yoga position to stay up there.