• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

The Future of Bipolar Medicational Medicine (please don't call them drugs) Drugs and Other Exotic Treatment Modalities (please don't call them blind e

rasselas.redux

rasselas.redux

ACCOUNT CLOSED
The Future of Bipolar Medicational Medicine (please don't call them drugs) Drugs and Other Exotic Treatment Modalities (please don't call them blind experiments, er, experiments)

It's hit the press that David Nutt -- who once had the entire in-house staff team at the Daily Mail literally pissing themselves in synchronised panic -- when he made it known, as the government's personal shamanic adviser on UK drugs policy

that ecstasy was no more dangerous than going to a rave with a donkey

HEADLINES by said in-house staff completely destroyed this man's career

well, his career as head-honcho shaman advisory person on UK drugs policy

for those who didn't go on to follow his career with a keen eye -- as I did --

I can confirm that he did indeed attempt to prove that XTC was no more harmful than going to a rave with a donkey by attempting to head out to Ibitha with an actual donkey

he didn't get past customs, even though he had attempted to disguise the donkey as a conjoined twin and UKIP official

so he ended up going to ibitha anyway and took a lot of very harmless substances, and even started a new dance craze, called The NUTT

the NUTT dance move is going around like a whirligig really fast until you fall over and you go hee--haww hee-haww

at least thats what kattss told me

her being a regular to those parts

so anyway Nutt went on with his Shulgin inspired ventures into new drugs and has landed on this new benzo variant that basically gives the effect of being twatted on alcohol without the hangover or the loss of reason or the loss of motor skills

he's busy now getting all the patents and the licensing together

I like how he assumes that people don't want the loss of motor skills, the slurring, the oblivion

or even that they wouldn't be tempted to mix it up... for increased oblivion effects

personally I think life would feel a little more bleak without the oblivion induced by a binge

but each to their own donkey

thats the background

and now to the poser

what exotic drug would you like to see invented that would improve your life?

I'd like a drug that could stop me becoming agitated about text boxes. I see a text box and I get this pavlovian drool response, and I start growling. I'd like a drug for that?

how about you?

Last edited:
NicoretteGummed

NicoretteGummed

Are you riding on a Donkey yourself at the minute Rass??? :D

rasselas.redux

rasselas.redux

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I'm riding that donkey night and day, nicorette... night and day.

rasselas.redux

rasselas.redux

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Keep going. This thread is already transforming into a Chat-Up masterclass.

rasselas.redux

rasselas.redux

ACCOUNT CLOSED
If I had a drug....
It would make people see this when they see me on my bike
I'd put it in the water supply and then I could do exactly what I want :D

lovely... but would you please cover up your penis as the dog-head is clearly flashing his under the guitar. which I think is a completely unnecessary artistic expression.

Although why does the dog-head man's arm need propping up?