• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

The Full Body Project

Wiseowl

Wiseowl

I found these images inspirational because Leonard Nimoy has captured the heart and soul in the participants.

I wanted to share them to remind everyone that no matter what size you are, you are beautiful and amazing. :hug:

***Link does contain images of the naked human body, so if you are sensitive about this perhaps do not open.***

The Full Body Project by Leonard Nimoy

Jimny

Jimny

Great pictures, very beautiful. Good site too thank you.

Wiseowl

Wiseowl

Thank you, I found it wonderful to see women with curves and body fat photographed so artistically.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Furthermore I think we are heavily conditioned on what physical beauty is. It does take some effort to step away from this conditioning and to have a more mature, natural outlook.

I have been told to be ugly, fat, beautiful, gorgeous within days. I think if people would relax we would see the beauty in all.

Wiseowl

Wiseowl

Very well put brat tomato, I totally agree. :clap:

Kerome

Kerome

Nice... The Leonard Nimoy: A Life in Pictures series on the guardian is also worth seeing.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Thanks for sharing this link.
I came across these photos a few years ago actually, in my late teens when I was looking at different size acceptance blogs. It's really fantastic to see larger bodies portrayed in such a way.
I really do think beauty comes in all shapes and sizes.

Wiseowl

Wiseowl

I agree SomersetScorpio beauty is found in people of all types.

I wish seeing people of a range of sizes, shapes, heights, ethnicity, sexuality, gender etc. was more universal.

Often people have a warped sense of what is average, common, most frequent due to the media.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Tamziie93 Other 1