• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

The friend

L

Lilac

A 'friend' of mine dumped me mid conversation she just won't reply and she won't tell me what is wrong. And yet not so long ago she said it was 'great' to see me. Very odd. But then as my managers have confirmed no one cares about me.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

It hurts when friends do that. No doubt about it. It has happened to me. Heck most people seem to be socially inept these days.

Toasted Crumpet

Toasted Crumpet

ACCOUNT CLOSED
she sounds rude to me, was this a friend outside work or a work colleague type friend. As with the latter don't expect much you won't be disappointed, imo

L

Lilac

Oh she is 'friend' from long ago. Perhaps she is ill?

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Oh she is 'friend' from long ago. Perhaps she is ill?
She might well be.
There could be an innocent explanation for what's going on.

When you say she dropped you mid-conversation, were you talking online or via text? There are a number of reasons why she might have had to leave the conversation.

I know it's not easy, especially if you feel like you're getting messages from other people in your life that they are uncaring, but this might not be due to anything you've personally done.