• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

The final countdown

C

cherbear

If the night time was bad this morning is worse . Sat here with enough stuff to finish a small army and wondering what the point of it all is ?

SarahD

SarahD

Me too. I'm finished.

C

cherbear

Aw i'm so sorry you are feeling so low too Sarah D sending you love and hugs xxxx I have no intention of triggering yourself or others . I'm not exactly a ray of sunshine at the minute but if were replying to your thread right now I know I would be saying be safe and hope you have others who can be with you and is there anyone you could talk to right now and I mean that too . I hope you are ok . It seems I am destined to be able to help everyone else but not myself .

Last edited:
SarahD

SarahD

Sorry cherbear, I should have tried to support you. I hope you will be ok.

Sarah xx

Sparklypurplepaws

Sparklypurplepaws

It seems a lot of us are in the same boat at the minute - I wonder if we can help each other some way? I'm thinking I need to be here to make sure my friends are ok - maybe check in each couple of hours and support each other?

C

cherbear

Nothing to be sorry for Sarah D x Hugs i'm glad you reached out for help hunny . Thanks for being there for me am there for you too hunny xxx

SarahD

SarahD

Sparkly that seems like a good idea, cherbear thanks for being so kind. Sorry you are both so low. I want to try to be there for you both too xx

C

cherbear

Hi sparkly ! Just saw your PM ! I'm sorry to hear you are going through this too x I really hope you are ok and that chilling out in the tub and watching a film help relax you hunny . Thanks for being such a good friend you are a sparkly angel ! I'm happy for everyone to use this thread to help each other out .xxxx

Sparklypurplepaws

Sparklypurplepaws

Just checking in - how's everyone doing? I've had a bath, listening to some upbeat music doing my very best xxxx sparkly x

C

cherbear

Glad you are destacting yourself Sparkly that's a good way to do it . Going to hoover then have a movie marathon doing very badly I caved so trying to distract myself ! xxxx

Sparklypurplepaws

Sparklypurplepaws

My moods dropped very quickly, it's like I'm in a trance

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Sending you who are struggling strength and love.:hug1:

Distraction, eh? Sometimes it's just so fucking pointless because you know you're still going to feel bad after you've watched that film/completed that crossword/done the dishes/had a bath etc.
I know it's difficult, but please keep at it. x

Sparklypurplepaws

Sparklypurplepaws

Well said ss, distraction isn't doing jack for me today, just prolonging the inevitable

C

cherbear

That about sums it up SS ! Thanks for always being there hunny sending you love and hugs xxxx

C

cherbear

I hear you Sparkly ! Just been on a cleaning spree under the notion that if it all goes pear shaped at least nobody will think I lived in a midden !