• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

The End of the tunnel

N

notty

Guess what? there IS a light at the end of the tunnel! I heard that there was, but Id never seen it, never reached it. I didnt even know the tunnel HAD an end. I always just moved along, two steps forward and four steps back...STUCK!
Yeah, stuck! that is, until some pretty awesome people came along and gave me a little push and a little shove, and told me to carry on without stopping,not to be afraid of the dark.
I closed my eyes and extended my arms out in the darkness and took little steps, and before I knew it, i saw the soft glow of light emerge. I ran towards it and now Im all lit up! lol...My dad is so happy that I found my way out, he and my older sister and I are
having dinner tomorrow night, and my grandkids are spending the weekend with me.
And my son is smiling. And me?...Im glowing!!

AliceinWonderland

AliceinWonderland

Staff Member on Leave
That's lovely to hear notty (y) Good on you for sharing x

blueflames

blueflames

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Glad things are going better for you. You sound very positive, I am happy for you.

The light at the end of my tunnel was put there to light the entrance to the next tunnel. Down I go :)

V

volnash

This was so nice to read, thank you for being so positive:)

M

Mastiff mom

No!tty, that is wonderful news! This is why I'm so stubborn about clinging to life no matter how suicidal I've been. Life can and does get better if you keep fighting. So pleased for you!