• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

The Economic Apparatus To Support Recovery

S

supergreysmoke

How much stuff would you require or co-opt to attain recovery?

I'd love a 3d printer and a customer log for graphic design...something like that anyway. No need to be accurate here....it is a idea....a dream...

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I am okay. I want to finish my bicycle. So I can ride around town - the leisure center, cinema and so on.

Really I think it is just time.

S

supergreysmoke

A lot of ideas involve time. It is a issue to push forward for any progressive social supportive system.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
are you talking recovery or self sufficiency?

J

JWMP3

The word recovery suggests an altered state either psycholgically or physically.

But what if the fault was neither of those and existed on the outside?

Last edited:
S

supergreysmoke

The word recovery suggests an altered state either psycholgically or physically.
It's a interesting concept when applied to people with no arms or legs....twice so when they can't be seen.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R brent council residents support form Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
S No family support, no one wants to see me do well in life Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 15
S Care and support Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
L ESA Support group - no assessment - stunned! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 12
Tawny ESA support group and wrag group info Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 0
D ESA Support Group! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 11
N Non state financial support for mental health Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 10
R Can I go to college whilst in the ESA support group? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 7
J Mandatory ReConsideration for WRAG to Support Group Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6
P HELP!! dont know if im in WRAG or support group. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
A ESA Support Group - any interviews necessary Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
I Wrag to support group ESA Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
Artmuzz PIP and ESA support group enquiry Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
Artmuzz Worried about letter from support worker for PIP tribunal Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 13
Kerome Various support funds Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
J ESA Mortgage Interest Support Ending in April for All Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6
F ESA support group to Universal credit Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
K Support group and volunteering Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
M Will I get support with housing. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
Heart_moon Receiving E.S.A. support group Benefits - but not unwell enough to get P.I.P. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 8
D Placed in ESA Support Group WITHOUT assessment Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
ScaredCat Volunteering can be bad for mental health without the right welfare support Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6
Tabitha Moving voluntarily from ESA support group to work-related activity group before April? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
mischief Help & Support with PIP Claims (Video No 1) Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6
Nikita Petition started against the proposals to send support group disabled to work please sign and get everyone you know to sign it. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 9
cpuusage Ministers set to force work-related activity on everyone in ESA support group Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 49
LORD BURT Employment and Support Allowance: Re-tests axed for chronically ill claimants Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 23
N Are people without any social support less likely to get benefits? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6
S ESA Support Group and Need Advice Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
Artmuzz ESA support group worry Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 15
U esa support group Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
A Just Heard From DWP-Have Got My ESA and It's The Support Group. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
L ESA Support benefits excepted? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
fazza New benefit cap down to £20000 outside london but ESA support group and dla/pip not affected Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
A Letter From DWP Asking to review my Existing Income Support and SDA for ESA-Why Is This? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 13
Artmuzz ESA support group - Housing Benefit and Council tax Benefit Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
U universal credit & support group Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
Sparklypurplepaws family support worker Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
bulbie Income Support Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
AliceinWonderland People in ESA Support Group being hassled by DWP Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6
K ESA support group working part time (volunteering) Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
R is esa support means tested? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 8
S 15 points but not support group?! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
R ESA Support Group & Permitted Work Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
O support group-how do i screen for people to join my grp? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
apple can you apply for a student loan for a part time degree while you're in the esa support group? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
zoomz ESA Support Group Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
BillFish Straight into support group, no interview :) Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 8
J Support Group Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 15
A E s a support group Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3