The DWP?! Well, For The Better!

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have today received my return communication from the benefits office acting for me, my benefiti for the former incapcity, have in fact gone up, horray!

I have a £certain amount of pounds increase.

Mind you I had forgotten all about this, with my health problems as of recent, so I couldn't be feeling in fact I am, more happier.

Furthermore, I feel, they still don't increase the christmas bonus, jokingly, mine ought to be a£100 by now! from 2004.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

should anyone wish to pm me, I can let you know that way, what my benefit increase by is, I'm not filing this live on the forums.

Natalie.

J

Jules5

That is great Natilie about increase I sure hope you health is getting better.

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
I’ve just received my letter about my pension and it’s actually gone up. I’m now £1.42 a week better off. Now to decide what to spend this on:rolleyes:

N

natalie

Thanks Jules5.

I'm unwell at the present time, mental health wise, I'm fine, it's other health problems, I have which flare up quite bad, from time to time.

Once again, thanks very much.

fazza

fazza

Great news Natalie. I do like to hear about a nice result from the dwp.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I am feeling very much better and happier all round. Originally via the former name change Incapacity, I have also had the letter in, with results of my benefit change for the DLA, and I have very much had an increase there. It's a marginal a couple of pounds increase, it still makes me feel much happier all round, along with the former name change, Incapacity.

And what with my application, which we had out of the blue, for Backpay, I am very happier all round.

Via my registered Benefit offices, there long distance, and so I certainly couldn't travel to them, I can never find default. Can't fault them. So I'm very satisfied, for me.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.