• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

The Double Whammy

DanL15000

DanL15000

So yes. Severe Agoraphobia with Panic. I'm afraid to leave the house for fear of these wicked panic attacks, and the anxiety that comes with them. Not that I'm not perfectly capable of having a panic attack right in my own home. Nor do I always know what causes them.

But then there is the other side of the issue. One that doesn't even include a place to talk about here. Severe and Chronic Schizotypal Personality Disorder. I don't WANT to be around people, or go outside.

Therefore, in the most comedic way I can put this...

So There! I hate phone calls, I manage to check my mail about once a month. (That's going to get my in hot water someday, jury notice, something.)

The thing is, I am completely happy as I've given up on ideas of relationships, friendships, the good ship Lollypop, and type of ships.

Loneliness? Yes, I have that issue. Life isn't always a bowl of cherries. But it is what one makes of it.

Fort DanL is secure, safe, and enjoys an excellent cook and housekeeper. It is warm. I have this combination typewriter/television thing to communicate with. I play fantasy basketball and baseball on it.

To force myself to go out, I've created a need to collect things. I can get to the store when I have to. I don't like it. I've considered the grocery delivery thing but so far have resisted. As long as I know when the stores are most empty, I'm alright.

Amazon fills my needs for items I can't buy at the grocery.

This is now nearly exactly as I want my life to be. Nearly. Except for the do gooders who think they can cure me. I don't WANT to be cured.

L

Ladyfair

ACCOUNT CLOSED
So yes. Severe Agoraphobia with Panic. I'm afraid to leave the house for fear of these wicked panic attacks, and the anxiety that comes with them. Not that I'm not perfectly capable of having a panic attack right in my own home. Nor do I always know what causes them.

But then there is the other side of the issue. One that doesn't even include a place to talk about here. Severe and Chronic Schizotypal Personality Disorder. I don't WANT to be around people, or go outside.

Therefore, in the most comedic way I can put this...

So There! I hate phone calls, I manage to check my mail about once a month. (That's going to get my in hot water someday, jury notice, something.)

The thing is, I am completely happy as I've given up on ideas of relationships, friendships, the good ship Lollypop, and type of ships.

Loneliness? Yes, I have that issue. Life isn't always a bowl of cherries. But it is what one makes of it.

Fort DanL is secure, safe, and enjoys an excellent cook and housekeeper. It is warm. I have this combination typewriter/television thing to communicate with. I play fantasy basketball and baseball on it.

To force myself to go out, I've created a need to collect things. I can get to the store when I have to. I don't like it. I've considered the grocery delivery thing but so far have resisted. As long as I know when the stores are most empty, I'm alright.

Amazon fills my needs for items I can't buy at the grocery.

This is now nearly exactly as I want my life to be. Nearly. Except for the do gooders who think they can cure me. I don't WANT to be cured.
This sounds exactly like me the difference is I'm not happy living this way. I used to be able to go out and do things now I don't know what happened to me. I looked into getting groceries delivered to me but sounds complicated. I may still try though the loneliness is too much if a person could die of loneliness (maybe they do) I would be dead. It's hell.😔

DanL15000

DanL15000

This sounds exactly like me the difference is I'm not happy living this way. I used to be able to go out and do things now I don't know what happened to me. I looked into getting groceries delivered to me but sounds complicated. I may still try though the loneliness is too much if a person could die of loneliness (maybe they do) I would be dead. It's hell.😔
If you ever need to talk, shoot me a message. I will be an ear to listen to you.