• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

The Dominant Voice Controls the Nature of the Voices -- Good vs Bad

W

wellness

Well why is the behaviour of the “Auditory Hallucinators” as their entire Eco-system as such in which the “Bad” prevails over the “Good” when such never ever happens in the real world !! … the prime cause of this is the very existence of the “Dominant Voice” … You might wonder with all of this characterisation of the “Voices” that haunt me … are there none “Good” at all ? … Well there are indeed … but the “Bad” are just so insane and bad they just simply overwhelm the Good !! … to make a case in point … the very core of the “Dominant Voice” that infects me is “BAD” so how will the “Good” ever be able to prevail ? This I have been able to prove … as I was at a Barclay's Premier League Football Match none other than involving Liverpool ...so what does this “Dominant Voice” does and prove to me:

1. It can control all and any of the rest of “The Voices”.

2. It claimed to be able to control the other Voices at such a fine granularity as
switching each of them off from seeing !!

3. Actually “Switched OFF and Jammed” all of the “Good Voices” and kept all of the
“Bad Voices” active to play around … does not even know to distinguish “Good”
from “Bad” and simply gravitated to its natural calling which is “Bad”.

4. Has such distinct Personality traits as “Perverse” as being tickled with “Oral Sex”.

5. Has such a Goal achievement strategy that it can just walk in the Liverpool
match just before the final whistle blows when Liverpool may be leading 100-1
and score 101 goals with just one shot !!

6. Has such a Pleasure seeking Psychology that when even a Crow shits somewhere
at the London Paddington station This Dominant Voice will seek “Pleasure” in the
“Crow-shitting event” whilst being physically located in Cardiff, Wales.

7. Lurks around by cleverly avoiding being detected !

8. Is like a “Mad Dictator” Power crazy – but eventually did manage to locate this
“Saddam Hussein – Who despite being in existence for so long and nothing ever
working with Me … still keeps on Hammering away !!”

9. The Power Craze of this Domino just does not limit over its Domain “The Virtual
World of The Voices” … but tries to extend far and beyond !!

So you see it is the nature of the "Dominant Ruler/King/Queen" of the Voices is thsi Dominant is a good Voice ... then that is how some of you have the good-natured Voices ... while for the most of us ... Thsi Dominant is a Bad/Malicious Voice and hence our experiences with the Voices is the Bad/Mad Horrible one !

Cheerio !!

W

wellness

Well if some of you might recall from my earlier post about the utter shocking behaviour of these "Voices" in the middle of the season Football Match that I had been going to regularly ...Despite me going to these matches regularly ... how these Voices Displayed the "Howard Webb" renown Referee Psychology of disbelief ... thsi behaviour I have now been told by some of the "Suffering Voices" who are the sub-population of the Good Voices is that This "Dominant Voice Kink-Kong" that the rest of the Voices have named him -- "Tebaju" had actually kept them locked up for about 2 whole years for all the time I had been going for the Football Matches ... and with such uttermost EVIL precision released them out on that day of the Howard Webb Officiated match !!! This was a whole group of the Good Voices who were interested in Footy were thus keep sealed off from watching Footy for a can you believe it 2 years by this really Evil Mosnter of a Dominant called Tebaju and released on that day ... so that explains their behaviour of disbelief and chaos during the match like they had never been to a Footy match before ...

But What is the uttermost and shocking thing is the nature and extent of Cruelty and Evil of this Dominant Tebaju .... to have kept all these Footy fan Voices "Locked" up for TWO whole years and prevented from seeing any of the live Footy matches that I had been going to and released out into the open on a nice big match day ...

So now I have also traced many of these dastardly acts such as the "Interview Terrorism" etc. that I have been reporting here to originate with this dominant King called "Tebaju" ... but what is flabbergasting is the extent of EVIL and MALICE that this thing can exude !! Really the utter Height of Evil and Malice ... and he I believe has as an ultimate wish to see some real people killings !!!
See this previous thread....

So now I can fathom and understand how many of the killings and murders of real people that have taken place at the hands of some of the killers that have later confessed to have been made to do that by the "Voices" !!

These killings and murders can be attributed to such an Evil and Malicious "Dominant King Voice" like this Tebaju !!

Stay tuned from more as I hear back now these sorrowful narrations from the rest of the "Voices" on what exactly this Tebaju has been doing to them all ... so there is a period of Calm over these Voices as they seem to have atlast broken out of this Tebaju control and are now wanting justice from his Evil Deliverance !!

Cheerio ....

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wellness

Some more antiques of thsi Maddest domino have come to light ... to some benefit to me in a way ... This Dominao is in some form of delusion that he can search and scan through my entire lifetime of memories if he simply deploys all of the rest of the "Voices" to search in massively-parallel and divide and conquer all of my memories ... But alas he does not even have a clue "What exactly he is looking for" ... and the entire silly bunch of the rest of the Voices ... so obedient to this maddest fool have been gone searching throught the memories ... not even looking for a needle in the haystack but exactly hoping to stike gold in the haystack !!
But it turned out for the better of me ... and all these silly billy clowns were kept quiet to search and preoccupied that gave me massive amounts of peaceful times ... LOL !!
Cheerio !!

W

wellness

Just a Caveat --

Some of the things that I have described about "The Voices that plague ME" may not be Stereotypical to many of you .... well I had been an avid reader of a lot of fiction, such as Tom Clancy, Robert Ludlum and am also a Technology Design professional by day :--)) so these Voices that I have can be really creative at times accessing my large database of things ... so that is rather why you will see some of the "Antics" of these buggers that I have reported on this Forum ....

Cheerio !!

W

wellness

Hi all,
The experiment that I have been trying to get the GOOD Voices to prevail over the BAD has turned out this way ... all the BAD Voices began Killing and have actually eliminated quite a few of the GOOD Ones !! as the GOOD strives to take control ... so it is only in the "Voices" world where the BAD Voices are such pernicious that the BAD, Malicious etc prevail !!!

Cheerio !!

Kerome

Kerome

That is right, I think: you can't get the good voices to take over, you can only transform the bad voices into good ones.

W

wellness

That is right, I think: you can't get the good voices to take over, you can only transform the bad voices into good ones.
I am not so sure you can actually convert the BAD to GOOD Voices, from what I have learn't about the Voices ... the BAD ones are like Malignant Cancers, always intent to do HARM and MALICE !! so it would almost be impossible to attempt to "Convert" them ... the GOOD ones are akin to Benign ones ... sow better and possible to work with ... they just need to be taught "Self-defense" techniques to prevail over the BAD and defend themselves from being killed !!! ... so it would be a very difficult task to convert the Malignant to Benign !!

Cheerio !!

W

wellness

I am observing some nice sociology or social psychology at work in the Voices virtual world ... i.e. what would happen if the freaks, stupids and mad take dominance and start ruling the rest !!

Cheerio !!

Kerome

Kerome

I am not so sure you can actually convert the BAD to GOOD Voices, from what I have learn't about the Voices ... the BAD ones are like Malignant Cancers, always intent to do HARM and MALICE !! so it would almost be impossible to attempt to "Convert" them ... the GOOD ones are akin to Benign ones ... sow better and possible to work with ... they just need to be taught "Self-defense" techniques to prevail over the BAD and defend themselves from being killed !!! ... so it would be a very difficult task to convert the Malignant to Benign !!

Cheerio !!
Perhaps. Certainly there seem to be rules. But also some really unpleasant beings/voices. I think it will depend on a person by person basis. My own experience is not so similar to Eleanor Longden's for example. And others have had success by creating a compassionate environment.