• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

The day after the episode...

M

Mercer

Just thought i'd say hello.

Been rapid cycling a lot recently. New meds, drinking too much, terrible judgement calls, fallen out with my remaing family, destroyed my finances, broken my hand and been slashing myself. Just wanted to put this out there, think depression is setting in, not looking forward to it, at least being hypo is fun (at the time...)

Peace everyone.

Rosepoet

Rosepoet

Hi merc glad you joined us. Concerning family dont worry about them save your energy for getting well. My advice is post post post and get your feelings out.

M

Mercer

Thanks pal. Good of you to reply.

I've been here before and got through, i'll be here many more times. It's just after each prolonged bout of being ill i feel like there's a bit less fight in me left... anyone know what i mean?

keepsafe

keepsafe

Hi Merc welcome,

Hope you can get some control, yes carry on posting, plenty of people to listen usually and offer advice. Sorry you are in such a bad way at the moment, have you got the c.m.h.t. involved in your care - is there anyone you can contact?

KS

M

Mercer

Yeah i'm back in touch with services, on venlafaxine and quetiapine combo now. I'm ok, like i say been here before, nothing new. I get through by realising things could be worse (i mean i could be worse) cos i used to be totally psychotic and paranoid, so i get by because the way i feel now is almost like heaven compared to the dark days a few years ago.

Thanks for your replies guys, you'll never know how much they mean.

Peace.

D

DELATEXT

Hi, welcome, welcome, my you have had an awful time of it, hope you can get help and support and your family will understand it is your illness causing all this !
we have all been there, terrible times and the recovery hopefully ??

S

shell

Sorry your having a bad time. Hope your feeling better soon xxx