• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

The covenent of old.. ItS origin)

blog15

blog15

dogs sit more back, while cats are spratic and sits forward. The only thing wrong about this mention is that, we self mention in any reformative to be occupied, we are. And so goes what allighnment means to the weak, and catostrophic if you choose to be commited to some long lost dreams,,,you are just as good as your esence, and if that hapens to be useless. Chances you are giving up.. /You see w are not timid of our own steangth, nor are we streangthed by timidness. followers..

(y)

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
So if we give up on our dreams, we are giving up rather than being realistic, or accepted this is what life is like, different to what others have.

I wouldn't have the first idea how to achieve my dreams now. I don't even know if i am well enough. I am trying to survive.

blog15

blog15

only survive in the sense of knowing, life is only going to be ever before you. And do not stress.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
blog15 Spiritual and other alternative perspectives 3