The Congruence & Confluence Of Spirituality & Psychosis

E

ettiene.dyer

I would like to support the idea that psychosis and spirituality not separated, but when the two are considered even a layer beyond skin deep insight appears. Psychosis and spirituality are in fact interdependent and related. The orientation of the west toward more secular science and to leave the business of the soul to the Roman Catholic Church, was not maintained much past the Renaissance. As the power of the Church dwindled and secularism increased, increasingly areas that were held in sanctity with in the Church became the subject of materialist and secularism. We now stand in a period of history wherein Materialism as philosophical position and mandate, rules the lives of the masses in much the same way that the Medieval Church once ruled.

First of all, the term “psyche” in the origin language of the word ancient Greek is defined as “soul”. This definition is maintained in most modern dictionaries, although it has also been linked to mean “mind” by modern materialists (for their arguments).

So the very root word of all the following terms comes from the very word “psyche” or “soul”:

1. Psychic : “of of having to do with the soul.”
2. Psychology: “The study of the Soul.”
3. Psychedelic: “To perceive the soul or things of the soul”
4. Psychiatry: “Healing or Confinement of the Soul.”
5. Psychosis: “Illness of the Soul.”

All these definitions are from an etymological dictionary, which is a dictionary that gives the history and roots of words and phrases, located here ( Online Etymology Dictionary )

The core arguments of the Church and of Science have not yielded a true victory to either side. There are compelling arguments found deep within science and mystical traditions.

In popular culture, among people that are not compelled to do research or even given enough time to do so; the numinous is prepackaged for consumption for the masses and adherents of whatever bend of the “rainbow” a person is inclined.

Those that actually have time for research become in Awe of how Deep and Wide the Spectrum of both The Natural and Supernatural really is. Be it a physicist, doing experiments at the Quantum Level in a laboratory, or a Monk meditating in a cave – the Majesty and Awe Inspiring Depth, Width, Height, Breadth, and Axial – to only what we can touch with our instruments and minds in certain conscious states, is as intriguingly complex and ordered, with mathematic, logical and beyond logical dynamics – even the fallacies leave room for investigation. The Dust Mote Becomes a Universe, The Universe Becomes a Dust Mote.

It is clear to me at this point in my research of both the natural and supernatural, there is actually no end to Research and there is Only The Beginning of Doing Of The Work. The very initiatory point is a question, combined with critical thinking skills, an inquiry towards truth. Those with the heart toward this inquiry, must have apprehension of knowing just how Monstrous or Womb like loving it could be.

You do not need to go to: Fight the Enemies, Become Powerful, Go to University, Join A Coven, Become Commune Dweller, Get A Grant, Publish Papers, Pile On Degrees of Separation, Give Speeches, Starve Your Self To Death, Eat and Drink Comfortably, Take Every New Tonic or Pill, Cleanse Your System, Cleanse The System, Run For Office, Vote, Get A Job, Quit A Career, Become a Parent or Grand Parent, Be Celibate For Life, Get Rich, Become Impoverished, Work Hard, Be A Lazy Bum, Complain, Avoid, Embrace, Attach – ETCETERA! All you have to is: Being.

It doesn't matter how much you want to be, or not be. You were, you are, and you will be. If you are in a rush you will miss out and miss in.

Lets keep chasing after the White Stag: Into the Forest, Through The Desert, Into The Ocean, Under The Bridge, Into Your High Tower, Into Your Hovel – “Further Up, Further In” – Just Where You Really Want To Be. Beyond your apprehension, fully engaging it. There is no actual excuse. Riding the horse so as to Win the Race.

We might all come back to the race track, mind conveniently wiped for the ever present audience, or we just forgot. Maybe it was to much to take on board, maybe all we wanted was a ship with sails or nuclear engine.

Maybe you just liked making Love. Having SEX! Even if it is just with yourself. No Body Is Alone – Maybe that bugs ya!

Last edited:
E

Evil Weasel

It bugs the hell out of me. i want to be alone, and if I am not in any sense I would rather not ever have known it. Why would I be made aware of this? Why are some people drawn to it or sucked into it if you like. I would like to be alone. I want to be left alone. If my shitty experience here on earth is merely to endure I'd rather not. I see no love, no joy or anything in that. If God (*edit this to whatever form of source there is) really loved us etc why all this shit...and why be aware of it? I don't comprehend it, I don't really want to, i want to be ignorant of it and live through this shit and then have a lovely old 'nothing' at the end of it all. I want to be left alone.

E

Evil Weasel

Agreed. :)

One day the truth will out.

That's the problem: 'truth' in whose eyes exactly. I don't really care anymore and as such would like respite from it all but it seems my punishment from the ever compassionate and loving source is to not have any. I'm sure i am not alone in thinking this.

E

ettiene.dyer

It bugs the hell out of me. i want to be alone, and if I am not in any sense I would rather not ever have known it. Why would I be made aware of this? Why are some people drawn to it or sucked into it if you like. I would like to be alone. I want to be left alone. If my shitty experience here on earth is merely to endure I'd rather not. I see no love, no joy or anything in that. If God (*edit this to whatever form of source there is) really loved us etc why all this shit...and why be aware of it? I don't comprehend it, I don't really want to, i want to be ignorant of it and live through this shit and then have a lovely old 'nothing' at the end of it all. I want to be left alone.

Remember the first view after a long journey down from you mothers HOLY OF HOLIES. Where you got slapped and then they stole some of your cock. It is more than enough to catch your god damned breath. You could breath flames after that initial assualt dear boy. You grew up to the point you missed it all. Girls have their baptismal much latter, long after their ovaries and dear little clitorus is removed to share in the Menstration, and then she has a menstral event at fifty.

God damned bleeding and sewing farmers.

You can not complete the circle, I give you only half wise. The Hunt and the Gathering. I dare you to knock me off my throne. Child of Mommy and Daddy in the good game for your genitals. Cut, excise, hormonial replace.... Lets have the KID... Lets have the lamb, Abraham was told to Sacrifice his New Born.

Do you want tits, A vagina, a cock and an ass to carry you forward?.... it can be arranged my heart ache. Fuck Legs, that was a failed experiment in getting you up right and prophetable, lets crawl around on drugs that emphasize the snail trails of my genitals. Shell Game!

E

Evil Weasel

Remember the first view after a long journey down from you mothers HOLY OF HOLIES. Where you got slapped and then they stole some of your cock. It is more than enough to catch your god damned breath. You could breath flames after that initial assualt dear boy. You grew up to the point you missed it all. Girls have their baptismal much latter, long after their ovaries and dear little clitorus is removed to share in the Menstration, and then she has a menstral event at fifty.

God damned bleeding and sewing farmers.

You can not complete the circle, I give you only half wise. The Hunt and the Gathering. I dare you to knock me off my throne. Child of Mommy and Daddy in the good game for your genitals. Cut, excise, hormonial replace.... Lets have the KID... Lets have the lamb, Abraham was told to Sacrifice his New Born.

Do you want tits, A vagina, a cock and an ass to carry you forward?.... it can be arranged my heart ache. Fuck Legs, that was a failed experiment in getting you up right and prophetable, lets crawl around on drugs that emphasize the snail trails of my genitals. Shell Game!
Yeah...and then there's this enlightenment....excuse me for being skeptical.
If I want cock that is up to me, and I may have as much consenting cock as I wish.
if i want to be backwards and unenlightened that too is up to me.
Keep talking in tongues, but don't then be annoyed when people get tired of trying to figure out what it is you are trying to say.

E

ettiene.dyer

some old fag Nazi put to genitals on the planet. one old girl and one old boy. APES that loose HAIR. I grow my garden of disgusting sence and privileges with every new perfume invention. Stevie Jobs has nothing On Us. Fucking apple 2 e. I Pad Thai. I phony bitch calling again.

You desire in your heart, a person, not a trinity, not a god or goddess hood to hang out in. You want some meat up.

Fucking cray shit I have to deal with day in and day out, all the arms deals of the multiply and dexterous. You want me to give you rest.... here it is your alter ego impersonified..... BITCH .. I love you ... your Fucking Math Problem
<br>

E

ettiene.dyer

Let us do capitalism Right, I was born on olympus, I was raised by your human capital. That spell you are under wil rob you, I CAN'T HEAR YOU YET. I gather beings to please me.

I do like virgins, the are easily lead.

E

ettiene.dyer

Father as the god of the wasteland, the tippy top of the soled, enya

Mommy supports every flying buttress.

E

ettiene.dyer

some Great Bodily Harm creature said as much,

Centuries bitch on you

cpuusage

cpuusage

ACCOUNT CLOSED
That's the problem: 'truth' in whose eyes exactly. I don't really care anymore and as such would like respite from it all but it seems my punishment from the ever compassionate and loving source is to not have any. I'm sure i am not alone in thinking this.
Personally i operate on the basis that there is such a thing as truth & reality. Yes it is/can be endlessly argued over, but i'd wager that some 'things' are far more in line with what the actual truth of things actually are than others. In relation to mental health there are a number of different perspectives/ideas as to what is really going on - in my view some of those ideas make a lot more sense than others. Yes we have our own truth - but i would wager there is actual truth about certain areas.

Kerome

Kerome

Yes we have our own truth - but i would wager there is actual truth about certain areas.
I agree wholeheartedly. That is part of the triumph of science and logic, that it has created an evidence-based foundation for understanding the physical world, which is quite an accomplishment. It has actually forced a wide variety of people to agree on certain incontrovertible things. This is quite a turnaround from certain earlier philosophical standpoints, which held that 'everything' was relative. This is a historical process, this chipping away at the personal relative and determining some areas where the probability of shared, more absolute truth is so high that it has to be accepted as fact.

But I think even in the areas of relative, personal truth we can make progress, improving our personal truth by importing concepts that are obviously correct. It is sad that many people stop this process too soon and become mired in whatever views they have accumulated during childhood and education, and only very slowly become aware of mismatches or places where new experiences contradict old knowledge.

cpuusage

cpuusage

ACCOUNT CLOSED
But I think even in the areas of relative, personal truth we can make progress, improving our personal truth by importing concepts that are obviously correct. It is sad that many people stop this process too soon and become mired in whatever views they have accumulated during childhood and education, and only very slowly become aware of mismatches or places where new experiences contradict old knowledge.
It's hard to seriously look at/change the conditioned self - few seriously do.