The Closure Of Training Centres.

NicoretteGummed

NicoretteGummed

To me this is disgusting.

If the Government are serious about getting people off benefits and back into work that they are suited to and are able to stick at it is absurdly unfair and disgracefully Financially short sighted to do this.

I'd like to say that the government can't have they're cake and eat it too but experience tells me they can so precisely that because well basically they're the Government and Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Still the good news is that Learn Direct Centre's are still very much Open and offer Maths & English courses to GCSE level,Fork Lift Training,and IT Level 1 & 2 courses which comprised of Word Processing,Spreasdheets,Databases,and Presentation Software.

So for those of you who are dithering or are thinking about doing any of these courses GO FOR IT!! beacuse who knows when the Govenment will close these too and you will be deprived of these lif-enhancing Opportunities.

Learn Direct have a combination of Staff that are either really good with people or that are really good Technically but more withdrawn in my experience.

S

skyblue

Still the good news is that Learn Direct Centre's are still very much Open and offer Maths & English courses to GCSE level,Fork Lift Training,and IT Level 1 & 2 courses which comprised of Word Processing,Spreasdheets,Databases,and Presentation Software.

Shame the choice is limited isn't it? But still, better than nothing,.. can't complain.

dib4uk

dib4uk

Doubt they will close learn direct as soo many people now adays have poor reading and writing and mathermatical problems (including myself).