• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

The big black cloud is hovering!

greebobeebo

greebobeebo

It all started on Sunday (I feel a story coming on)

I decided to go look at some dogs at a rescue centre, came home a different way and saw my stbxh helping his "friend" (lets call him Ken) sort his garden out.

This is the man who said that he wanted nothing more to do with ken because he had caused so much hassle, this is the man who said he was no longer selling cars and there are cars being sold by him.

I am not jealous of him, far from it. It just upsets me that he has basically told me loads of lies.

When I was talking to my case worker yesterday, I cried because I found it hard to understand how anyone could change personality completely within the space of a week.

He was a lovely chatty man when we lived at my house, then when me moved to his house he became a nightmare.

I would dearly love to go back to that time at my house, but I know what he is capable of so it will never happen.

I hate this feeling, I had to take a sleeping tablet last night coz I knew that I wouldn't sleep otherwise.

I am so sad.

D

DELATEXT

Being sad

Being sad is terrible going through an awful period myself just now, but I hope you can cheer up what makes you laugh ??
A good comedy ??
suggest you watch if you can your favourite movie, mine's A Wonderful Life that cheers me up a lot !!
Or go to Utube look for the River dancing Chimps, that will make you laugh !!

:tea::tea:

greebobeebo

greebobeebo

I am still very sad, my car went wrong yesterday and me my youngest sprog and my dog were sat on the side of the road waiting for help.

I have laughed every now and then, but the sadness is bigger than that at the moment.

D

DELATEXT

sadness

sorry to hear you're so down there's magic cure, can you talk to family or friends or your Doctor ??

:unsure::tea:

greebobeebo

greebobeebo

I think I may be coming up the other side of my trough. I bottomed out on Thursday morning, didn't want to do this anymore, couldn't cope, you know the feelings.

Took my car back to the garage (it behaved itself all the way there) then when the man took me to get another car to borrow, it did it again. YAY! I am not going mad. I even got upset when I was telling him about the problem. It will be fixed (crossed fingers) on Tuesday.

I am now taking 150mg of my AD's and it seems to be working, I am still a little down but not as bad as I was.