The Best Introduction you've ever seen.. maybe.

D

DatTallGuyCam

:popcorn:
okay, My name is Cameron, but in reality, I'm called "Tree" due to my height an I look like a lumberjack, apparently. I am a young adult at the age of 18. I, of course, am here for the same reason you all are here. one, to discuss my problems, here to help others, and to burn all the energy we have through typing. (kidding. I do that just by getting out of bed. lol.) Anyways, towards my diagnosis- I have been diagnosed with Schizophrenia as my primary. Depression, anxiety, anorexia, mania, and ptsd are the follow-ups. As of now, I'm doing fairly well with coping, managing, and pursuing life as a whole. (Sorry if this is too much to type. I love writing.) I do have triggers, which are probably best confidential, but for the sake of an episode, I'll inform it in the comments if any of you are curious (not sure if there is a messaging plugin or not, but. ) Yeah! That's as brief as it gets! :)

Foxjo

Foxjo

Forum Safety Team
Hi and welcome to the forum! :welcome:
Nice to have you around!
You should find this forum friendly and supportive.
Writing down your feelings can really help you challenge them so dont be afraid to express yourself.
Hugs
Fox

Boring

Boring

hey yo. i remember you from that other forum. nice to see you here. welcome to the forum.