• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

The awful NHS

M

Misssad1111

whoever is dominant wins. it's that simple

M

Misssad1111

Yes and the Egyptians are slaves almost like rats eating the scraps. Fact of life
there were pharaohs and we are a very successful race. many physicians, pharmacists, physician assistants and lawyers are all Egyptian.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Former member
there were pharaohs and we are a very successful race. many physicians, pharmacists, physician assistants and lawyers are all Egyptian.
Yes but ultimately the Asians are your divine rulers. The Egyptians are now just shadow and dust, a long forgotten race of thieves and charlatans

M

Misssad1111

Yes but ultimately the Asians are your divine rulers. The Egyptians are now just shadow and dust, a long forgotten race of thieves and charlatans
i dont agree with you. what happened thousands of years ago doesnt apply to now

B

Bobby B

I agree the mh side of the nhs is so massively under funded & under staffed by the physical hospital is the best there is. Saved my life a few times.
Now my daughter is a radiographer because of our experiences & I couldn’t be more proud.
I think mental illness isn’t something u can see it’s considered 2nd to physical, which is just wrong. Sorry for rambling. B

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
The NHS are run by regular folk. They work hard on low wages. I was one of them. We worked thru the first lockdown whilst everyone else was at home scratching their balls
an nhs worker defending the nhs, usual story thats what your paid for

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
will you help me with benefit applications as you can see i'm deserving

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
what finish line means tested pension credit is more of the same and my physical health will deteriate

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
i've got a parkinsons test tomorrow wheth someone whose hardly worked his entire life would get physical treatment or mental in america, i don't know how it works