• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

THC /CBD Success Stories with Depression

P

pberm1962

Ok , I realize I am somewhat fooling myself by asking for Only positive stories with THC/CBD used to treat depression. . But I need a win right now please. I recently went off leaxapro recently,( horrible side effects), and now I'm in the middle of Lexapro withdrawal symptoms, I got my medical marijuana license and am currently experimating with about 15 mg of THC and an equal 15 mg of THC, all in tincture form under the tongue.please let me know if you've had any relief for your depression or anxiety provided by THC and or CBD, also, maybe you've had good results with THC /CBD for easing Lexapro or any other meds withdrawal symptoms.i get horrible ,sudden,negative floods of emotion from the Lexapro withdrawal.it reaches into my brain and pulls out these relevant ,personal and negative outcomes for everything.its almost as if it knows me intimately.

P

Prycejosh1987

Ok , I realize I am somewhat fooling myself by asking for Only positive stories with THC/CBD used to treat depression. . But I need a win right now please. I recently went off leaxapro recently,( horrible side effects), and now I'm in the middle of Lexapro withdrawal symptoms, I got my medical marijuana license and am currently experimating with about 15 mg of THC and an equal 15 mg of THC, all in tincture form under the tongue.please let me know if you've had any relief for your depression or anxiety provided by THC and or CBD, also, maybe you've had good results with THC /CBD for easing Lexapro or any other meds withdrawal symptoms.i get horrible ,sudden,negative floods of emotion from the Lexapro withdrawal.it reaches into my brain and pulls out these relevant ,personal and negative outcomes for everything.its almost as if it knows me intimately.
Medication is half the battle the other half is steps you take. Good luck.