• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Thats it for me

J

jeztepes

Im giving up on meds , doctors, helpers friends ,,, totally a waste of time ,, i will never get any real help , yes they all mean well but one has to face facts that my problems have no solution ,,,, im a faliure as a man , father , worker, human being ,,
the future is whatever it is , no regrets

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hello stranger. I hope youre not going cold turkey! Eek. Aren't you on meds for diabetes? Or is it diet controlled? Do take care of yourself please, I have no doubt your daughter doesn't think your a failure and quite probably cares for you very much :)

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Has something in particular happened to make you feel so hopeless, or has it just been building and is finally coming to the surface?
I'm really sorry that the help you've sought hasn't actually been very helpful.
I know what you mean about people meaning well, but sometimes it can feel like the pain runs too deep to ever be healed. :hug1:

J

jeztepes

no extra new problems , just no hope of improvement or change , hell i cant even take care of my own family or provide for them ,,,no hope of work or a career any more ,, to old is what i constantly hear

AliceinWonderland

AliceinWonderland

Admin
Please don't give up jez, you're not a failure. I was wondering how you were doing. I hope there is something that can give you hope, I'm sorry I don't know what to say other than there is always something to keep going for, and something you can contribute in life, even if it isn't monetary, and even if it feels like what you can give/do isn't as much as you'd like it to be. Please don't judge yourself against people who haven't had the same things to contend with. Take care jez, I hope better times arrive soon for you.