• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

that is it have had enough

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

i literally cannot take anymore ,im so worried if we cant afford a car star how we wil get her to the vets
hermit had a crash befire so the insurance is really high ,she drools and is sick in cars so taxis can't take her
im so so worried about so much ,i feel awful and jsut wan to sit in a corner and cry

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

im worried about so much my head hurts and i feel sick ,i really can't cope with much more
i don't want to be here anymore i feel awful

O

OntheBorderline

You should always be nice. I can't stand negative, rude or mean people.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

i literally cannot take anymore ,im so worried if we cant afford a car star how we wil get her to the vets
hermit had a crash befire so the insurance is really high ,she drools and is sick in cars so taxis can't take her
im so so worried about so much ,i feel awful and jsut wan to sit in a corner and cry
is there anything i can do to help, angel Lu? :hug1:

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Anxiety is awful
can you hire a car? They are quite cheap now.
Train?
Walk, rest, walk, rest?

A vet closer?

I understand how hard life is when do worried all the time

is Star's problem urgent? Maybe you can collect her medication? Take the vet a video clip or photos

B

Blackwolf

Lu, I won't speak for others but I think they feel the same way. I don't like mean people, I love the way you are. You are nice, kind, understanding person that try to lift people up. I like you very much! Hugs

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

it means so so much to me to get so much support and lovey replies ,i really appreciate all the lovely and kind things people have replied x im not going to change i will continue to be Lu and try not to let stuff on the forum upset me so much ,cos honestly i have so much other stuff going on in the real world so i need to focus on that x