• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

We are an actively moderated forum. We work hard to keep the forum safe.

To access many more features and forums please register now

thanx

W

wozzi71

Founding Member
I just like to say thank you to all the people offering me support over the weekend ,i was at my wits end crying and felt i just wanted to end it all ,i felt not alone i wished there was support groups full of people like yourselves i know it would to be close to people who understand what i,m going through. But saying that the week has started and the pain and struggle i,m going through starts again,i,m going to see my doctor,i,m dreading it i feel he just looks at me like some idiot,maybe its just me ,any suggestions what to say to him i would be most grateful.Again i would just like to say you are wonderful people for trying to help and i will never forget your words ,i intend to go to church on sunday i feel its one of the steps for ,again god bless wozza

M

mikey_d

Founding Member
GP

You will need your GPs support to get well - tell him/her what ever you are comfortable with as it will go on your record. But remember if thry don't know what you feel like or what your thinking they won't be able to help.

Rorschach

Rorschach

Founding Member
What flavour of doctor are you going to see wozzi??? GPs are usually much more amiable that Pyschiatrists, not always true, but mostly in my experience...

D

Dollit

Tell the doctor what you told us Wozzi - if it helps write it down and give it to him/her. Let us know what happens. :hug:

M

mikey_d

Founding Member
GP

That's good advice write it down as it is far more difficult to say how you feel.
My GP is always helpful and I feel I can trust him.