• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Thankyou

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
I was sorting through my messages last night and re read some of my early posts whan I was in a really desperate place and felt alone and helpless. Many people gave me sound advice some of which helped me come through this crisis period on the other side. A little battered and rough round the edges but overall okay.i still have my low days and days which seems completly overwhelming and unable to cope but the support here and the treatments I have recieved has led me to realise that depression can be managed, although I am far far off 'beating' it so to speak! Take care everyone and once again thankyou for your continued support on here esp to the mods that make a place like this possible!
:grouphug:

nickh

nickh

Founding Member
That's a lovely post intelgal :). Delighted that you feel that you are in a better position to manage/cope now - and that is all that many of us are able to achieve - but it is a hell of a lot!!! And your experience is now helping other people which is exactly one of the things this Forum should be about.

Thanks.

Nick.

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
You're a star intelgal and it's great to hear you feeling so good about yourself and your illness. I think that whatever support you've received from us you've given the same if not more back to us all here on the forum! Keep taking care!

blackdog

blackdog

Founding Member
Glad your in a good place, take care Intelgal :) :hug: