• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Thanks

Kirkpatrick

Kirkpatrick

I've been looking around this site and I just want to say thanks for having me. I'm a guy in his early 40's with bipolar, raising my son. Even though I'm on disability, I'm still able to live by myself and maintain a large measure of Independence. For the last year and a half I've been struggling with an inoperable nerve tumor (not that it stopped them from trying to cut it out anyway). With the help of my teenage son I've been able to manage.

I would also like to apologize in advance for being overly chatty and over sharing, it's a side effect of the pain pills.

Once again, thanks for having me and I really hope this works out for all of us.

*autumn*

*autumn*

ACCOUNT CLOSED
That's a lovely post and welcome :)

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Welcome to the forum. :hi:
I'd say we're actually quite a chatty bunch and there's always people around chat with, so i'm sure you'll get on just fine. :)

Mark_01

Mark_01

Welcome to the forum, Kirkpatrick. Hope you enjoy it here.

R

Rose19602

:welcome: from me too.

It's tough being a parent with mental illness. Hope we can support you in your endeavours and experiences.
x
...and don't worry about "chatty"....it's nice!

V

Viktoria

Welcome to the forum

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Hi Kirkpatrick and a belated welcome.

I hope you're finding the forum of some use. My story sounds quite similar in parts to yours and I've found it very supportive and friendly.

Don't worry about feeling overly chatty or over sharing; there's nothing wrong with either here.

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz