Thanks for the Leicester Thread

C

Crystalsapphire

FDL

Has anyone been to the initial appointment at Francis Dixon Lodge- what is there to expect as I have my first appointment soon I am so Nervous and worried about it

M

moocow

hi, i'm new here. I'm in Leicester too, had therapy at both FDL and the General. I've got no support at the moment though :( FDL was the place that has helped me the most over the years.

Madman

Madman

Hi folks, I've posted this elsewhere on the forum, but thought I'd mention it here too - I've just set up a new meetup group for people with mental health problems in the Leicestershire area. It's all very new, so there's only two of us there at the moment, but please have a look and consider joining if you get the chance - it would be great to meet up for a few folks from this board sometime. Here's the link - Leicestershire social anxiety group (Wigston, England) - Meetup

Paul

M

Madeleine95

Hi, i don't know if people still use this thread? I haven't lived in Leicester long and I'm finding it hard to meet new people. I'm generally a sociable person so I don't think I'm making use of what Leicester has to offer! Messages would be appreciated:)
Take care, Madeleine

F

funiman

Hi all well i am new here but not new to mental health issues, so would like to get chatting with others, and i am in leicester.

F

funiman

hi crystal, yes i had mine, and the group meet, now just waiting for therapy course to start, only 2 months left after 6 months, lol, but please be assured not to worry ( easy said i know) but you will be well looked after.