Thanks for the Leicester Thread

Manpie

Manpie

Not long moved back to Leicester. Awaiting 1st appointment from doctors as just registered. Hoping to get all my notes transferred and get back with the CMHT.

Madman

Madman

Haven't been on this forum for a while, so have only just seen the replies to my last post. I am still living in Wigston Magna and still attending The Cedar Centre. My condition is as bad now as it has ever been, but I'm still hanging on - just! Nice to know that there are others close by in a similar position to myself.

T

TheRedStar

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hey. I'm living in London at the moment, but will be moving to Leicester within the next 2-3 months.

C

chrisuk54

Hi

Just joined the Mental Health Forum and especially interested in the local one. I live over in Ashby, around 15 miles NW of Leicester. I have Bi-polar 1 diagnosis but am currently well. Looking forward to meeting people here.

Mayfair

Mayfair

Hi

Just joined the Mental Health Forum and especially interested in the local one. I live over in Ashby, around 15 miles NW of Leicester. I have Bi-polar 1 diagnosis but am currently well. Looking forward to meeting people here.
:welcome: to the forums chrisuk :)

Have a look in Experiences and Issues for the busy area.

Hope you find help and support in here.

:)

mckeo5514

mckeo5514

Hi

i used to live in ashby about 10 yrs ago in the concrete jungle

C

chrisuk54

Ah - I know where you mean - they are going to change the flats into houses having recently got planing permission to do this I believe. Funnily I used to live in Birmingham before moving up to Ashby 13 years ago.

Madman

Madman

Hi all, I'm back after a long bout of madness and mayhem. I'm not great at meeting people, but My pdoc and cpn are trying to get me 'out there' if they can!

So, I live in Wigston Magna --- Anyone else out there in Leicester that feels like taking the plunge and having a meetup somewhere, sometime?

Paul

C

chrisuk54

Happy to meet up in Leicester - I go to a support group that meets on a monthly basis (for those who have bi-polar).
Chris

mrlaurel

mrlaurel

Hi all, I'm back after a long bout of madness and mayhem. I'm not great at meeting people, but My pdoc and cpn are trying to get me 'out there' if they can!?

Paul

hello Paul,

I've thought about you a few times as I'd not seen you here. sorry times have been tough, how are you doing now?

I don't live your way otherwise I'd have been happy to buy you a pint, you could tell me tales your tales of david bowie and let me peek at your 7" :)

I do sometimes end up in that area of the world, but no for a while now, if I have any travel plans I'll let you know.

I do hope you are getting help and support from good people, soemthing many of us need so much.

stan

Madman

Madman

Happy to meet up in Leicester - I go to a support group that meets on a monthly basis (for those who have bi-polar).
Chris
Thanks for the reply Chris, I don't go to any support groups at the moment, would be nice to meet up somewhere though - maybe see if we get any more replies, then make some mutual arrangements.

Madman

Madman

Hi Stan, nice to hear from you mate. I've been 'aving a spot of bovver, but am starting to see the light again. Would be great to meet up if you ever are over this way - and I promise to bring my 10" not 7" :)