• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Thank you

2Much2Feel

Just want to say thank you to everyone here, it's helped so much to finally find people who aren't judgmental and have been through similar stuff, who actually understand. It's been a v long year and I wish I had found this forum earlier. Already it is helping so much just to vent and hear from other people that you're not alone in how you're feeling. It's such a disconnected world out there and often feels like nobody cares anymore, was getting to a really dark spot that was scaring the hell out of me, wanting to end it all.

I hope other people are finding it as helpful. It's hard to hear so many people in pain, but at the same time you get comfort in knowing you're not alone. Technology has really made people more and more disconnected in a lot of ways, it just seems like the world is getting colder and you start to feel more disconnected. But then it also brings about things like this, where people from all over can at any time day or night share what they're going through and get advice. I feel like I've burnt out all the people in my life with all my problems, and doctors are always watching the clock, making it hard to feel like anyone cares.

So thank you. This has helped so much and there are so many people I've met on here that I am pulling for and really hope can also get some answers and understanding. It's a rough world, and connections just aren't what they used to be.

S

Sugaree

I agree Seattle, especially since the only therapy I could get here would be online on Zoom. I enjoy your posts and I am glad you are part of this forum.:grouphug:

JessisMe

JessisMe

Thanks Seattle it’s been great having you here. I’m so glad you have found the forums helpful. I know that many people here have found your posts helpful too. xo, j

2Much2Feel

I agree Seattle, especially since the only therapy I could get here would be online on Zoom. I enjoy your posts and I am glad you are part of this forum.:grouphug:
You too! Thank you!!

2Much2Feel

Thanks Seattle it’s been great having you here. I’m so glad you have found the forums helpful. I know that many people here have found your posts helpful too. xo, j
Thank you so much. You too, you rock!

2Much2Feel

Well, thank you! You too. Great group of people, and it's been really helpful. :)