Thank you

Blackmarble10

Blackmarble10

Hi,
This is the first time I’ve ever joined a forum. I was in bed staring at the ceiling at 4am and decided to do a search. I have bipolar disorder and bpd apparently. Personally I think a seriously messed up childhood may play a big part. My life feels like it’s crashing down around me right now and I feel like I have nowhere to turn. I have no support and am going through a divorce, which is actually the least of my worries at the moment. I guess the worst thing for me is feeling so alone with it all. Connecting with other people experiencing difficulties will be hugely beneficial for me, I think. Anyway, thank you for letting me join.:)

calypso

calypso

Admin
Hiya and :welcome: to the forum. You are in the wars at the moment and I can sympathise with you. I am also diagnosed with bipolar and know how debilitating that can be. As I understand it a messed up childhood can trigger an underlying problem which might not show itself without that trigger.

YOu are under a lot of stress at the moment and that can feel so lonely when others just don't get you. I hope others will be along soon to reach out to you also. In the mean time, look around and write where you feel most able to fit in.

SarahD

SarahD

Hi Blackmarble10

Welcome to the forum. This is a good place to find information and support.

There are sections on the various mental health conditions, and also some more lighthearted ones. If you have any questions or difficulties finding your way around, look at the bottom of the screen where it shows who is online. Those with their names in pink (like me)are guides. You can message a guide (best to find one online for a quicker response) and we are happy to help.

Hope you enjoy the forum and find it helpful.

Sarah