• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Thank you so much

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

i post on here about myself more than anyone else and i always get lots of lovely replies
thank you so much xx
i have really bad health anxiety and always think i have one cancer or another but people don't ignore my posts and i really appreciate that
since mummy died i wouldn't have coped without this forum
im a very needy person but i still get lots of replies xx
i hope i give something back ,i try to xx

i love you all so much
your friend
fairy lu xxxx :hug5:

M

misssadness

ACCOUNT CLOSED
You are very much loved on here and we all want to support you no matter what is happening in your life. Never feel you have to give back as you have to put your mental well being first at all times. The forum is here to support you in times of need. When you are feeling better you can answer posts. xx

C

Crazy Lady In Stanton

I love you Fairy Lu. I think everybody does. Post all you want. We want to listen to what you have to say. :hug:

Lone_wanderer

Lone_wanderer

Your lovely Fairy Lu, even withyour issues I've noticed you always go out of your way to provide kind and caring responses to those in distress.

T

Taffy

Lu.. you spread a lot of goodness and kindness here so thank you from the rest of us.
Love
Taffy xxx:)