• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Thank you/ if i disappear/ sorry

A

Albawolf

Hello Everyone

I joined this fourm this month. I would like to thank you everyone for thier supportive and encouraging comments in my privious threads.:):)

As i the months go on i dont want live anymore. I no longer recognise the person i used to be.

I want to end my life because i dont want to live to see the next 30 years of my life.
The future terrifies me .
I dont want to see myself become a failure .

I am 22 but i feel like a stupid little girl in a world full of adults. It is horrible .
I failed to be an adult dont know how to pay a bill, i dont know how to order online ,dont know how to drive car, book a plane ticket, never worked, . I know more about politics in other countries than basic stuff i listed.

I dont know what i want to be in life . I feel so lost. All i ever knew was the education system now what? Dont even know where to start.
I am never going to ride the eurostar to see belgium
I am never to vist the nertherlands one of my favourite countries
Learn how Knit a pussy hate to protest trump
I am never going to be wife and be adored by husband as i always wanted to be loved by man

If i disapper i want you to know i am glad i met you all. You are all amazing people with interesting stories and valubale unique perspectives on life. Keep looking out for each other

Sorry i couldnt get help. Its difficult to get help on the NHS espically my area barnet.
Crisis teams come to your housr where i live. My family have the most vile attitudes on mental health.
I talked and they didnt want to listen.

I dont even know who is my gp and how to contact them. I cant refer myself to community mental health team only my gp can.
My family will be devasted if i end it all but then again there will be no more arguments. They wont have to worry about me anymore.
They wont see me become a loser
I am so far gone.
Love
Albawolf xx

C

Cedric A

Psalm 34:18 God is close to the brokenhearted; He saves those who are crushed in spirit.

please don’t give up and pray.

Ramson mash

Ramson mash

ACCOUNT CLOSED
You are not alone. Make sure you stick around here. Get some rest and we all want to see @Albawolf tomorrow. You have many friends here. Much love

fazza

fazza

Well I was just about to go to bed.
@Albawolf
I do not know you but I have seen and read your posts and I for one would miss you.
Nobody cares if you can't drive a car, or book an appointment with the GP or buy a plane ticket.

My parents are both anti mental health too. It so hard trying to explain about what we go through as they just presume we should pull our socks up and "get over it"

I think you need to break things down in to do-able tasks.

Tomorrow morning. Wake up get a shower and take a walk to your doctors surgery.
Speak to the reception team. All you need to know is your name and date of birth
Tell them you need to speak with a doctor urgently and they will book you an appointment.
They will have the details of who your GP is.

You are just normal. We all can't do things. I am absolutely hopeless at doing a million things that others find simple.

Lone_wanderer

Lone_wanderer

@Albawolf, at my lowest I lived in a shop doorway in the depths of winter in central London, reeling from drug withdrawal and schizophrenia, I tried and almost succeeded at ending my own life on a couple of occasions, please don't give in, it can be and does get better, my life isn't the same as I envisioned when I was studying engineering but I'm generally happy these days. Please take yourself to A+E if you feel you cannot cope or if not private message me - I'm here to support and listen to you. :).

N

Nukelavee

Just keep breathing, life doesn't always feel this bad.

fazza

fazza

@Albawolf, at my lowest I lived in a shop doorway in the depths of winter in central London, reeling from drug withdrawal and schizophrenia, I tried and almost succeeded at ending my own life on a couple of occasions, please don't give in, it can be and does get better, my life isn't the same as I envisioned when I was studying engineering but I'm generally happy these days. Please take yourself to A+E if you feel you cannot cope or if not private message me - I'm here to support and listen to you. :).
Yes do this. This is really good advice

qwynie Rose

qwynie Rose

Albawolf, please don't give up on yourself, you're young still and need to give yourself a chance.

If you don't know how to contact a GP, please go to A & E.

Love and Hugs for you. xx

A

Albawolf

What can A+E do?

Ramson mash

Ramson mash

ACCOUNT CLOSED
What can A+E do?
It is the first step in getting professional help. Just ask at the reception to speak with someone about mental health. They will give you a wristband and give you someone to speak to. Depending on circumstances you could be sectioned but that is in some cases. You may get a care co ordinator. This person can help with just about every aspect of your mental health and well being.
For example if you are unhappy about your job then they can help to write a cv. If you want therepy than there seems to be quite a waiting list but meanwhile your care plan will provide many opportunities to improve where your mind is at.

T

thisisnotmylife

Albawolf, please dont give up.
See getting help as the first step into the future of which you are so scared.
Tell your parents that you are so desperate that you are leaving the house and going to the hospital.
Make sure you plan to get there safely. get a taxi if possible. focus on your safety until you get there. If you know anyone that will go with you, get them to go with you.
Go to the hospital to A and E-
tell them you are concerned that you cannot keep yourself safe.
Tell them everything
You might get admitted to a mental health assessment unit, but even if they send you home they should refer you to your local mental health team for further support.
i dont know but please try as you need professional help xx

A

Albawolf

Albawolf, please dont give up.
See getting help as the first step into the future of which you are so scared.
Tell your parents that you are so desperate that you are leaving the house and going to the hospital.
Make sure you plan to get there safely. get a taxi if possible. focus on your safety until you get there. If you know anyone that will go with you, get them to go with you.
Go to the hospital to A and E-
tell them you are concerned that you cannot keep yourself safe.
Tell them everything
You might get admitted to a mental health assessment unit, but even if they send you home they should refer you to your local mental health team for further support.
i dont know but please try as you need professional help xx
Telling my family is NOT an option.
When i self harmed they gave me no suppport whatsoever. They called me selfish and they wrre mad at me.

I have told my family how i feel over the years they NEVER listen.

I am DONE talking about my problems with my family.

I am on my own .

In fact killing myself they will see how upset i really was.

My mum is those mothers who get irritated easily about things . She those single mums who say i work so can have roof over your head.

My nan is the go and church pray it away grandmothers.

I have no older sibling to guide me through this shit

My closet friend from uni does not talk to me anymore.

If i am depressed my family will tell me people in africa i dont have the luxeries i have.

No i am done.