• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Thank you everyone, I love you.

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

If something happens to me, just know that deep down inside I love you all. Your all great people. It's just me, I have major issues. I'm not the nice person I have you all believe.

Anyways take care guys.

katya

katya

Animeeee, please stop doubting yourself. Please? We all really like you; there's no reason to disappear. Even if you've done things we don't know about, it doesn't matter. We've all done things we're not proud of. Hope you come back soon.

W

Waverunner

Anime, not sure what's going on for you but please stay here and keep talking. You are well liked here and make me smile with your posts (and that's hard to do at the moment so consider it an achievement!)

ScaredCat

ScaredCat

YOU are a great person Anime. Most people on here have major issues. You are well liked here and we want to support you. Hope you will be ok

chazxxx

chazxxx

:eek2: where you going?? Whats up? :hug5:

Xx

rubyrose

rubyrose

I still think you're a very nice person Anime. I don't want you to leave. I hope you'll stay safe. :hug1:

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

I'm leaving because I have intrusive thoughts and impulsiveness. I'm sorry for worrying everyone. It feels its for the best.

katya

katya

I'm leaving because I have intrusive thoughts and impulsiveness. I'm sorry for worrying everyone. It feels its for the best.
If it's doing you more harm than good, then fair enough - but it is a brilliant support system, and please don't feel the need to shrink from it if it's because you feel you're not liked or something. We're all here for you.

chazxxx

chazxxx

So your leaving the forum? Do you not feel it benefits you anymore?

Xx

chazxxx

chazxxx

No it's making me worse. That's why i'm leaving for good.
Sorry to hear that AA - ill miss you and so will many others. But you must do what you think is best for you.
Wish you all the luck & happiness in the world AA :hug5:

Xx

katya

katya

No it's making me worse. That's why i'm leaving for good.
I want you to be happy, and if you're happier off the forum, then we've got to let you go.

We're here if you ever want to come back. :)

I'll miss you, doggie!