• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Thank you and sorry

V

Vegay

I just wanted to say thank you for all of the useful input and general advice/chat I receive in response to my posts. I only joined the forum recently but I know I've posted a fair bit. Sorry about that.
I've mostly found it a positive thing being able to post on here if I'm having a bad day or when I'm having a knee jerk reaction to something etc.

I may not comment on other people's posts very much, this is simply because I don't want to say the wrong thing, or am dealing with similar issues myself. I do read them though and genuinely wish all of you well. You are all so brave and although I suppose most of us wish we didn't have these problems or diagnoses, I think you all seem to be such friendly and supportive people. x

V

Vegay

l guess it is helpful knowing that there are other people who are experiencing the same things as you. I thought no one would ever understand my thought processes or how I feel but now I feel slightly less alone because of all of you.

B

bpd2020

ACCOUNT CLOSED
You are so welcome, Vegay. Never feel pressure to reply to threads. This forum is not about that. It is about doing what you feel comfortable with. You have not posted too much. Please feel free to post whenever you like. I am glad you feel less alone now. We care about you.

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

ACCOUNT CLOSED
l guess it is helpful knowing that there are other people who are experiencing the same things as you. I thought no one would ever understand my thought processes or how I feel but now I feel slightly less alone because of all of you.
Post and chat away. There will always be someone here willing to listen or try to help. Your in good company xx

JessisMe

JessisMe

We are happy to have you around here and glad we can be helpful. We all have our up days and our down days and are here to support each other through them. Participate however you’d like here. Everyone contributes in their own way as best they can. xo, j