• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Thank you all so much for being there

C

cherbear

I will never be able to thank any of you enough for being there for me throughout the time I have been on this forum . Especialy over the last few days . :hug: It has really touched me seeing so much love and support . The PMs and posts have been so lovely :loveshower:. Even when I saw no hope for myself you have all been there and helped me through . I feel I have made some genuine , caring , kind and compassionate friends on this forum and there are certain people who have gone above and beyond . Thankyou from the bottom of my heart . To have had that level of compassion for another when you have your own struggles speaks volumes . As ever much love and hugs to all . (Maybe one day I will sleep my other half has nick named me the bionic woman lol )

C

cherbear

ooops I really do need sleep could this thread be moved to the anxiety forum please , thank you xxx