• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Terrified right now :-(

Jh447

Jh447

I’ve been having some anxiety today but not too bad. Yesterday was my dads birthday and we decided to get Popeyes for his b-day dinner. Well, I had some and then some hours later I started to feel a little sick, I got a little nauseous and couldn’t stop shaking but it went away within an hour or so. I didn’t think too much of it cause I usually get anxiety at night and I get nauseous and shaky and what not so I didn’t think it was the chicken and plus it had went away so yeah. I later had a bowel cereal and went to bed. I usual can’t have cereal at night cause I wake up early in the morning with an intense stomach ache and (TMI) diarrhea so what do you know, I woke up this morning with that and I just thought it was because of the cereal I had. Well, I’ve been nauseous with diarrhea all day today and I’m so scared what if I have covid. Those are the only 2 symptoms I have. No cough, fever, chills, vomiting, or anything like that. I still have an appetite but this diarrhea and nausea will not go away. I’m starting to get really scared. If I do have covid I’m going to be so upset with myself cause I haven’t left my house at all and it’s just so not fair :panic:

bpd2020

bpd2020

I hope you are feeling better now. I understand the concern you may have Covid but those symptoms do not indicate it to me.

D

Dorf

I have some of those symptoms, particularly daily diarrhoea, nausea and confusion though they are anxiety related. I don't focus on the virus situation as I always wear a mask where necessary.

On a positive note I've lost weight which is a plus for putting up with the uncomfortable side effects

JessisMe

JessisMe

If you only have nausea and diarrhea I would attribute it to other things than Covid, like possibly a light food poisoning. Covid has many different symptoms. If you start to experience more of them I would be more concerned:

Jh447

Jh447

I hope you are feeling better now. I understand the concern you may have Covid but those symptoms do not indicate it to me.
Thank you, today I feel so much better. I think it was just the chicken that made me feel ill.

Jh447

Jh447

I have some of those symptoms, particularly daily diarrhoea, nausea and confusion though they are anxiety related. I don't focus on the virus situation as I always wear a mask where necessary.

On a positive note I've lost weight which is a plus for putting up with the uncomfortable side effects
Whenever I have anxiety I get those symptoms too. Haha I’m glad you found a positive out of this!

Jh447

Jh447

If you only have nausea and diarrhea I would attribute it to other things than Covid, like possibly a light food poisoning. Covid has many different symptoms. If you start to experience more of them I would be more concerned:

I think it was a mix of anxiety and either the chicken being too greasy for me or not being well cooked and what not. I woke up feeling much better today though :)