• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Telepathy

D

Drstrange

Anyone experiencing telepathy and others able to read their mind yesterday one of my friends was facing the complete opposite way looking at a screen and read my mind started saying what I was looking at… anyone experiencing telepathy

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
My voice once told me what a family member was thinking, I asked her to think of a shape and my voice gave me the answers, we did it four times in a row, enough to prove it wasn't a lucky guess but it freaked her out a little so we stopped at four.

My voice also told me what a friend would be wearing, I was due to visit her later that day and when I got there she was wearing what my voice told me she would be.

I believe my voice is a second consciousness that shares my brain with me, I think it's a part of me and always has been and I also believe everyone is like this.

I've come to the belief that they all can talk to each other in a way we can't hear using brainwaves (telepathy amongst their own kind) and can also read our minds and they sometimes share that information with us.

I also believe they can leave the body and travel anywhere they wish, some call this astral projection, remote viewing or an out-of-body experience, I call it biological quantum entanglement where subatomic particles in the brain can take on the characteristics of subatomic particles outside of the body and in effect give them the illusion of leaving the body, an advanced voice can learn to take our mind with them which is where I think stories of our kind having these experiences come from.

Put the two abilities together and I believe they have a great capacity for information gathering.

lifecangetbetter

lifecangetbetter

ACCOUNT CLOSED
My voice once told me what a family member was thinking, I asked her to think of a shape and my voice gave me the answers, we did it four times in a row, enough to prove it wasn't a lucky guess but it freaked her out a little so we stopped at four.

My voice also told me what a friend would be wearing, I was due to visit her later that day and when I got there she was wearing what my voice told me she would be.

I believe my voice is a second consciousness that shares my brain with me, I think it's a part of me and always has been and I also believe everyone is like this.

I've come to the belief that they all can talk to each other in a way we can't hear using brainwaves (telepathy amongst their own kind) and can also read our minds and they sometimes share that information with us.

I also believe they can leave the body and travel anywhere they wish, some call this astral projection, remote viewing or an out-of-body experience, I call it biological quantum entanglement where subatomic particles in the brain can take on the characteristics of subatomic particles outside of the body and in effect give them the illusion of leaving the body, an advanced voice can learn to take our mind with them which is where I think stories of our kind having these experiences come from.

Put the two abilities together and I believe they have a great capacity for information gathering.
what's the point of a select few hearing these voices?? i just don't see what it accomplishes. aren't the voices always wrong