• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Telepathic

S

Sasha21

Hi I have been hearing voices since 2017. I believe im telepathic can everybody hear my thoughts since 2017? I have been told by the voices everybody in the world can read my mind. I am a woman but i can hear both male and females voices

aboveitall

aboveitall

I honestly haven't been able to hear your thoughts or anyone's thoughts.
Maybe you should talk to a professional about these thoughts? could help

D

Drstrange

Hi I have been hearing voices since 2017. I believe im telepathic can everybody hear my thoughts since 2017? I have been told by the voices everybody in the world can read my mind. I am a woman but i can hear both male and females voices
I think there are only a few humans left and we are one of them… because it seems like all and everyone can read mine I have to try to block or clear my mind and only think about positive thoughts

D

Drstrange

they see they our eyes and hear and smell and taste what we taste I don’t think they’re human

D

Drstrange

Through our eyes… I thought it might of been technology but the more I read similar experiences it’s not tech and more I read it’s not voices they’re “people” around us

Z

Zuiese

Taking a break
I think there are only a few humans left and we are one of them… because it seems like all and everyone can read mine I have to try to block or clear my mind and only think about positive thoughts
Hi, Hope you are keeping well, Great points being made, one tip is to deliberately self-talk total rubbish as that's what they meaning the 'voices' will used to play games with you, it's that simple. If you start to talk about sand or rabbits that will be the topic that they will use against you hoping to gain some kind of reaction from you.

D

Drstrange

I’m not sure then we’re experiencing the same “voices” as the topics usually persists to what’s going on around me

Z

Zuiese

Taking a break
I’m not sure then we’re experiencing the same “voices” as the topics usually persists to what’s going on around me
Hi There,
Yes, it's the same as I have they will 'comment' on whatever I am doing at that time or whatever I am self-talking about as you can imagine planning anything is a nightmare!

The idea was to distract the train of conversation away from anything triggering or shocking to something of no value, say sand or what happened 30 years ago as it meaningless and no related to anything, as they will amuse themselves anyway, so why not make it harder for them, as the old saying goes, never wrestle with a pig as you both get caked in mud.

D

Drstrange

Hi There,
Yes, it's the same as I have they will 'comment' on whatever I am doing at that time or whatever I am self-talking about as you can imagine planning anything is a nightmare!

The idea was to distract the train of conversation away from anything triggering or shocking to something of no value, say sand or what happened 30 years ago as it meaningless and no related to anything, as they will amuse themselves anyway, so why not make it harder for them, as the old saying goes, never wrestle with a pig as you both get caked in mud.
They’re not voices they’re pussy ass “people” around you which they aren’t they can’t be human

D

Drstrange

They are or whatever they can be called idk if they’re human or I’m not sure but I’ve seen somewhere about this topic like every meat sack you see isn’t an actual soul operating it and these “others” that you see are almost like parts of our kind or subconscious or something

D

Drstrange

Can you plan to move and will this follow you after.
I actually have moved and the voices changed and I live on the top floor and all the voices are being thrown underneath me and they changed so I believe they are new neighbors in this building it also occurs with random people through the city