Teenage white zombie fan.

P

pansdisease

There i was, loving my white zombie.

And then the psychic war began.

What's it for exactly? I don't know, it's just there.

Into a psychic war he says as i ride along.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFqBTSvBPAU

War is for apes, because they are dumb and they don't know how to do anything.

O

Old Manager

There i was, loving my white zombie.

And then the psychic war began.

What's it for exactly? I don't know, it's just there.

Into a psychic war he says as i ride along.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFqBTSvBPAU

War is for apes, because they are dumb and they don't know how to do anything.
At the start of the video I loved the sounds of sex LOL.
Playing this video at 4.30am disturbs the wife sorry I had to turn it off.
Let me try to educate you. To play your video in forms the BB code would be.

[media=youtube]MFqBTSvBPAU[/media]

Copy the code into Windows WordPad and save it as a forum BB code Template.
I hope that helps you.

P

pansdisease

Yep, everyone loves them at first i should say. All that i hear in those sounds now is hurt, dysfunction, abandonment, disorganized harmful behaviours, stuff like that. Not to mention a whole lotta robbing going on.

My point was his lyric "into a psychic war." Which for some reason i was cast into one day, i have no idea what it's about still, it seems to just be fighting for no real reason or goal, just because.

"Haven't you heard? It's a battle of words." Comes to mind as well. How could it have been a literal fight, then you are just seeing who is bigger, doesn't really matter at all.

O

Old Manager

Yep, everyone loves them at first i should say. All that i hear in those sounds now is hurt, dysfunction, abandonment, disorganized harmful behaviours, stuff like that. Not to mention a whole lotta robbing going on.

My point was his lyric "into a psychic war." Which for some reason i was cast into one day, i have no idea what it's about still, it seems to just be fighting for no real reason or goal, just because.

"Haven't you heard? It's a battle of words." Comes to mind as well. How could it have been a literal fight, then you are just seeing who is bigger, doesn't really matter at all.
Words do matter as far as morrals go.
Christian tell each other the bigest battle is in the mind. Get control of your mind and the body will obey.
I guess get your head around it with words then what.
When l was very young l made relationships with words but when what seemed purfect was acted out my bodys feelings got all hurt.
Sometimes life and what we expect are very different when we put our words into action.
Like l don't want to be emilys friend but when she rings up l got a feeling l don't want to tell her so.
Strange hay.