• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Technology

EdEd

EdEd

Does the thought ever cross your minds that some form of technology seems to be the culprit of our problems? For me personally I feel as if it involves some form of technology or software that I'm unfamiliar with. I feel as If this technology does not accurately represent our wants ,needs or desires. I'm not trying to push these personal beliefs off on or to any of you , especially the ones who have found some relief/peace within medicine and psychiatry. But to me , from my perspective it seems like a non compliant form of technology. Or a data collections technology that I'm not familiar with.If this is a form of technology that I'm unfamiliar with then I hope that one day it represents our interests better and we can find peace.

EdEd

EdEd

This form of technology that I refer to is the sounds or voices involved with my thoughts.. I believe...

EdEd

EdEd

I am never willingly telepathic under any circumstances , to anyone or anything. It's my permanently expressed desire that no form of technology or software exchange information , data or sounds on my behalf or in regard to my thoughts.( With any place or anyone ) I constantly ask/demand for my thoughts and the data collection of those thoughts to remain in permanent silence. I've tried combating these voices with US law , state laws , ect.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
From my personal observations I'm inclined to believe voices are biology, chemistry and physics rather than technology.

I'm interested to hear about your voice(s) and what makes you lean towards a technological explanation?

EdEd

EdEd

After reading that I agree with your physics thought , that makes a lot of sense I've never considered that... I've considered the application of energy to the human body could it be a combination of both I wonder..

EdEd

EdEd

Maybe our bodies are forcefully changed , it seems like a combination of physics and technology (Software and Programming ) take over.. and form data from our thoughts...when I first started to hear voices or the sounds of their thoughts I lived in a apartment complex that was close to other schizophrenics I identified the two indivduals that I was originally hearing (Their thoughts) then pretty much had a mutual agreement to no longer be allowed to hear each others thoughts... it was followed up by a cease and desist letter moved away and I haven't heard from them (In the form of thought) since.. to my knowledge..

L

linus

Are you aware that a patent is merely an idea? And of course it’s important to record your idea otherwise you wouldn’t benefit in case it becomes useful commercially.

M

Mintymint

Technology such as bright screens can cause eyestrain unless we reduce the contrast, but our fascination with technology can eat into our bedtime schedule, and that's when it becomes unhealthy.

Therefore if I increase my sleep, then on waking I won't feel so anxious.

Funnyday

Funnyday

Do you truly believe that you have an implant inside you?
Yes. It was placed inside my head back in Easter 2001 when I was on holiday in Germany visiting the Nurburgring. I can feel it in my ear, there's also a lump in the roof of my mouth too. As well I also have a deviated septum in my nose too. If you pinch it you can feel where they broke my nose. Also when picking my left nostril a piece of bone can be felt to of moved about.

L

linus

My boss was recently fearful that he developed some cancer in his throat so he went through a lot of investigations, he said he has this lump and he feels it, etc. After all the tests came back negative he stopped feeling anything.
My point is that you associate something that you have physically with a theory.
But anyway, let’s take this thing aside, since you have this for so long why does it matter to you anymore? How does this affect your life?

EdEd

EdEd

Yes. It was placed inside my head back in Easter 2001 when I was on holiday in Germany visiting the Nurburgring. I can feel it in my ear, there's also a lump in the roof of my mouth too. As well I also have a deviated septum in my nose too. If you pinch it you can feel where they broke my nose. Also when picking my left nostril a piece of bone can be felt to of moved about.
Did you go to the doctor about it?

EdEd

EdEd

@Mintymint Yea a lot of people have technology , it seems to eat into the bedtime sleep an awful lot , hate it when it keeps ya awake...usually turning off the screen seems to help I found... but sometimes it helps to keep it on. Depends what day it is.