• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Technical Flare Up To Resolve Soon/Covid 19 - Music Listening Therapy

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

As you're aware, all, I happen to have very strong music and musical listening interests. Most recently, own walkman cd player suddenly decided, not to be co-operative anymore and since during the lockdown, doesn't work, so I am borrowing dad's walkmant temporarily.

Soon after the lockdown, so hopefully next week, I am going to hopefully, from the store aspect, purchase, a new cd player personal one, from Argos, as and when they'll after reopen. My dad's one jumps, so it is slightly faulty, so I would rather not like to have another copy, from Asda, if i can namedrop live in the post. Moderators, please use discretion, if feel to edit the name of Asda, thanks.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

Yours self management self help, listening to music enthiasiast,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I have been since after back to home, purchased new portable cd player, personal as well, happily listening to musical track, and without any faults happily. It should be under a year's guarantee they served me offering advice so quick, I couldn't check if it was under gurantee for 1 year.

So I can now when the time comes, listen to music while volunteering, and in at home whilst knitting. And or on line.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I have been unsettled today. Nothing to do with mental health. I just happened to have been visiting a supermarket, the same time as parents, so to speak, I met them half way and joined up with them for the reaminder of the visit there.

I had a very delayed and belated late lunch! I had in home problems, early evening, however, calmer this evening.

I will settle down technically happier to my new walkman, listening to musicals, and music.

And knitting combined.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.