• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

talk to me

E

everyone join

i have diagnosised with schizophrenia so bear with me i might sound crazy. i would like to know if this is real if so help me under stand if i not time to flip the switch. i am strong minded i will not go crazy!!!! any takers getting late

Last edited:
sallyG

sallyG

Hi and welcome to the forum..hope you find it of some use being here..we are a friendly bunch...:welcome:

P

pinkmetalgirl

Hi

Welcome :welcome:

I've been diagnosed with lots of different things over the years (including schizophrenia and the current one of schizoaffective disorder). Try not to let the diagnosis worry you too much - it's not a life sentence and it doesn't change who you are. It's just a label that (for some) can be a way of making sense of what's happening. For others it doesn't fit at all. Whatever works

If you want to share a little of what you're experiencing and how you're feeling, am sure people on here will try and offer some support. I'm struggling a bit with voices and paranoia myself, so not always on here that much at the mo - but I've found everyone here really welcoming and helpful - hope you do to

Take care

x PMG

P

phoenixx

hi there :welcome: ive been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia.. i hope you are able to use this forum to help voice some of those experiences and feelings you may be having....:)

D

diddypinks

ACCOUNT CLOSED
hi there it is a severe illness i'm not going to lie to you i was diagnosed as paranoid schizophrenic but the fact is your still the same person schizophrenia is just a brain disease that you have to manage the best you can DONT PANICK! schizophrenia.com is a brilliant site but dont get bogged down with the details of the illness my personal opinion is that everyone is slightly mad anyway keep posting here lots of people here have been through this and these people are the best to give you advice. dont worry your not alone diddy:grouphug::)