• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Taking over my life

B

Bella333

hello everyone. Lately I have been dealing with intrusive thoughts. I have this fear of going crazy or forgetting who I am. I can't even watch TV without having to constantly check who I am . I feel as if I dont do this ill slip into whatever I'm watching and not come back. 😔

B

bpd2020

Hello Bella. I am sorry to hear you are having intrusive thoughts. I know how upsetting they are. Have you ever spoken to a therapist about this?

M

Mr S

Thoughts are powerful. They’re like little bolts of electricity. They control your emotions.

I Myself have also dealt with a few episodes, where I have thought that I was crazy.
You’re not crazy, they’re just thoughts, not facts.
I hope you feel better soon. I can honestly relate to this kind of thinking pattern and it isn’t nice. You can run away from a lot of things, but you can’t run away from yourself.

take care.

B

Bella333

Hello Bella. I am sorry to hear you are having intrusive thoughts. I know how upsetting they are. Have you ever spoken to a therapist about this?
I did once back when this all happened. I have relapsed again and the therapist I was seeing is no.longer available. I feel so awakaward having to.open up about everything to someone new again

B

bpd2020

I did once back when this all happened. I have relapsed again and the therapist I was seeing is no.longer available. I feel so awakaward having to.open up about everything to someone new again
It is hard having to open up again to somebody new but it will be worth it. You may even find a therapist who makes you feel more comfortable and is more understanding.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Anxiety Forum 11
B Anxiety Forum 1
J Anxiety Forum 1
M Anxiety Forum 11
G Anxiety Forum 24