tail makes you dizzy, so does ghost tail

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

If I was in charge of what a ghost says, they definitely wouldn't say or respond in the way that they do. Some ghosts say things that are in benefit to my loss of control of opinion and where I want my thoughts to go. They make me dizzy with there tails wagging presumably I have no proof that its not an hallucination, just as powerful as the voices themselves though, anyways they make me dizzy at moments where I strike them up emotionally just with my normal thoughts meandering through life, as if to prove I'm a bad person or that I'm wrong. Sometimes they won't stop wagging but if I wag along with them for a few seconds I seem to have control of there tail by not allowing the dizzyness in my ears. I can tell how long a ghost has been sitting with me by the way they wag there tails in response to my asking them after these past ten months. Yesterday for example I had a problem with a ghost who after watching me wag my tail to music, couldn't stop wagging his own unless someone else was for him sort of.