Systematic chemical violence

A

AntipsychoticREFUGEE

Has anyone else been victim of systematic chemical violence? I even left my original country because of it! The biggest reason for the hatred for the country I left behind is deliberate bombardment by antipsychotics (Diagnose ADHD), cannabis (I told on 2004 for the ADHD-therapist that it causes psychosis), I might be hermaphrodite (female hormone antagonists) so why those people I left behinadjust don't leave me alone and check the mirror why I hate them! You (or anyone on planet) can do than magnitude of mismedication for anybody and expect him/her to sing their songs!

calypso

calypso

Admin
I am sorry you have gone through all this. YOu sound very angry and if you don't need them then why prescribe anti psychotics to you? I think a lot of us are on too many pills though and its hard to come off them once you are taking them. last time I tried I ended up with a full psychotic break.

Take care.

A

AntipsychoticREFUGEE

Thank you noticing me! I'm 99% sure that amphetamines help on this one. My DID in finnish rehab (Mainiemi/Lammi) was treated by the strongest methylphenidates available so they practicly made a crime for not telling me, right? Anti-social, no sex drive, hand shaking and just 2? showers during the last 17 days, as we speak, so far. I got shit blast this morning from Saintsbury Bayswater and now head is again done for the day. The paste is no the streets now, as a protest. I blame finland! British psychiatry does not see anything to medicate in me so it has to be finland. If i'm not hermaphrodite and unusual toleration ability, why they bother? I don't give a fxxx. One less headache without me, right?

A

AntipsychoticREFUGEE

Cannabis for fuck sake

I bought this morning cannabis choclid from tesco! How on earth that can happen especially everybody knows that that stuff makes me psychotic.